iron T is offline Banned

Who has used winny only?

What kind of gains did you get and what dosage? May do winny only on my next cycle so ANY info appreciated, thanks dudes.

need2Bbig is offline Associate Member
    why???

Effective does are 50mgED or eod. definitly go with the injectable cause the oral is super liver toxic. If for whatever reason you have to go oral effective dose is about 6mgs ed. It's promotes protein anabolism and it's low on androgen. So it gives you that lean hard look. Pending your diet is straight. stack it with test propand you'll make better gains then using it alone. Alone you wont reallly make any gains. Do a search and check otu other meembers results
    -Dre

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i tried winny alone, but i recommend using it with test prop or Eq i didnt like the results.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Dont fear the needle lol

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    What side effects can you expect from winny? Is it a "nut shrinker"? or hard on the hairline?

gettnbigger is offline New Member
    i have taken winny alone and i was not satisfied by the results.. i have taken the injectible and oral.. the oral is a waste of time and the injectible was not satisfiably better. i did get results but stack it with some other lean gain steroid and you will get what u are looking for

Any anti-e's or pct needed for winny alone? (question for the pros)

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Anti-e's, propbably not with winny. Although I would reccomend a good dose of test prop ed...75-100mg to be exact. Just like what Mitch said. "Don't fear the needle."

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Oh yeah, and if you need to ask if you need PCT, then you're propbably not ready to cycle IMHO. Always run a good PCT protocol.

Thanks for the response. I have finished a cycle of TES (2 weeks ago) and didnt get the Winny until late so I was wondering if I needed anti-es or anther pct just for the winny it sounds like I dont. I unfortunately dont have any TES and probally wont until my next cycle so hopefully the winny alone will help with cutting. Thanks again

Alright ..........maybe it sounds like I do. I have clomid left so I can run that for a few weeks after the winny.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantC5
    Thanks for the response. I have finished a cycle of TES (2 weeks ago) and didnt get the Winny until late so I was wondering if I needed anti-es or anther pct just for the winny it sounds like I dont. I unfortunately dont have any TES and probally wont until my next cycle so hopefully the winny alone will help with cutting. Thanks again
    winny will not cut u up it will harden u up if u already have that lean cut look. it will not burn up any fat thats where proper diet comes in.

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    I did QV Stan 10 winstrol tabs alone at 50mg/day and I experienced some pretty good results. I was pretty lean anyways so I think if I did gain a few lbs of muscle it was seen easier.
    If you want to "finish" things off with some winstrol then go ahead, you'll be fine.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by need2Bbig
    why???

Effective does are 50mgED or eod. definitly go with the injectable cause the oral is super liver toxic. If for whatever reason you have to go oral effective dose is about 6mgs ed. It's promotes protein anabolism and it's low on androgen. So it gives you that lean hard look. Pending your diet is straight. stack it with test propand you'll make better gains then using it alone. Alone you wont reallly make any gains. Do a search and check otu other meembers results
    -Dre
    why is injectable u should shoot 50mg ed for optimum results but as oral u suggest using only 6mg ed?? i thought with oral it would be the same amount????

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    yeah winny alone is not the way to go stack it with sum tren ,test prop and watch your body transform bro

like last year when i didnt know any better i ran winny only at 50mg ED. and i didnt know to drink it so i shot it lol, with 21g's. i was desperate to make some gains in bench in powerlifting so i did it. i didnt know it was gunna shut me down, and give me some nasty sides such as constant nose bleeds(bothered the **** out of me), high blood pressure, not feeling too good after you lift, acne, feeling light headed sometimes.

it was WORTHLESS when ran alone, coming from experience. everytime i went to a meet i felt like a rusted up piece of machinary, my joints wouldnt agree with me on any excercise i did.stay away from winny only cycles.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ozmax98
    why is injectable u should shoot 50mg ed for optimum results but as oral u suggest using only 6mg ed?? i thought with oral it would be the same amount????
    I think the 6mg a day was a typo. I don't think anyones THAT stupid, but then again...

iron T is offline Banned
    Thanks for all the good advice, i do have a few cycles under my belt already, Sust, Anadrol , Dbol etc i am sick of gettin the freakin' Flu off sust, etc i want something milder.

OK i am going for winny and some propionate , Good luck dudes.

gerard1 is offline New Member
    I'm obviously in the minority here, but...
    My first cycle, I was a lightweight, like 160, 5'9, 8%bf, and I did winny-v injected 50mg EOD for 8 weeks. Nothing else, no PCT (this was a while ago...).
    Had no sides other than a 10% rise in blood pressure. Trained hard and ate a lot. Gained about 8 pounds of muscle and felt great. Just my experience...

MathewMan is offline New Member
    If you're running the winny alone make sure to take you're milk thistle, a B-complex, good multi, and maybe some Glucosamine & Chondrotin for you're joints. good luck

Thread Information