MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Imann Need You Help

Here is the situation fellows this guy pm me telling me I was wrong i pm him back with telling him the correction but he insist that he is right. I cannot help him anymore, so please tell him if he is correct or not, Here is his PM.

"First off old man you are 100% percent wrong about cyp........test e has a half life of two weeks cyp has a 1/2 life of 10 days..........so yes it is afaster acting ester"

he still think's Test Cyp is a faster ester than Test E i give up on this guy.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    it is by about 2 days

P Rock is offline Member
    this may help you out bro...

Enanthate : Chemical Structure C7H14O2.

Also referred to as heptanoic acid; enanthic acid; enanthylic acid; heptylic acid; heptoic acid; Oenanthylic acid; Oenanthic acid. Enanthate is one of the most prominent esters used in steroid manufacture (most commonly seen with testosterone but is also used in other compounds like Primobolan Depot). Enanthate will release a steady (yet fluctuating as all esters are) level of hormone for approximately 10-14 days. Although in medicine enanthate compounds are often injected on a bi-weekly or monthly basis, athletes will inject at least weekly to help maintain a uniform blood level.

Cypionate : Chemical Structure C8H14O2.

Also referred to as Cyclopentylpropionic acid, cyclopentylpropionate. Cypionate is a very popular ester here in the U.S., although it is scarcely found outside this region. Its release duration is almost identical to enanthate (10-14 days), and the two are likewise thought to be interchangeable in U.S. medicine. Althletes commonly hold the belief than cypionate is more powerful than enanthate, although realistically there is little difference between the two. The enanthate ester is in fact slightly smaller than cypionate, and it therefore releases a small (perhaps a few milligrams) amount of steroid more in comparison.

imann is offline Member
    There you go. please research. this is getting old.

also guys this guy wrote on my thread about how is is bad to combine test cyp and enanth. i tried to help him out by sending him a pm but he cant seem to get it. he also told me not to run tren for more than 6 weeks. no\w he wants to take it out here. can we help him or is there no hope?

P Rock is offline Member
    instead of wasting time on a pm debate, it is much easier to hit the educational thread. it has all the answers you are looking for.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    i am not sure that MrMent1on has done any research at all. cyp has a slightly faster acting ester. secondly, ask anyone on here you need to run tren at least 8 weeks. please do not start these dumb threads. just do a search MrMent1on.

This was IMANN question.I'm currently in the thrid week of my cycle;
    weeks 1-4....75mg anadrol /ED
    weeks1-16...400mg test-Cyp
    weeks1-16...500mg test-E
    weeks4-16...400mg EQ
    and of course nolva and B6 & B12 through out,clomid for at least 4to 6 weeks
    My question is should I run the tren after the A-bombs are gone in week 4 for the rest of my cycle(12 weeks) or should I just run tren on the last half of my cycle?(I plan on shooting 50mg ED)
    This was my reply.
    "dude run Test E or Cyp all the way but not both, unless thats all you have then its ok. you need no more than 8 weeks on tren. i'm tempted to tell you 6 weeks because of your experience."
    dude got upset and PM me being nasty.

why are you answering questions when you have no idea what you are talking about?
    like i said in a earlier post tren must be ran atleast 8 weeks. and lots of ug labs make cyp and enanth combos. you just need to run them at similar doses. other than the eq dose needing to be upped a little to maybe 600mg his cycle looks good.
    Last edited by nathanw21; 10-11-2004 at 01:29 PM.

imann i wold run tren from week 6 in your cycle and run it 8 weeks. first time running tren? if it is deffinately run for no more than 8 weeks. and no more than 75mg ed. milk thistle,b6,nolva throughout

Quote Originally Posted by nathanw21
    why are you answering questions when you have no idea what you are talking about?
    like i said in a earlier post tren must be ran atleast 8 weeks. and lots of ug labs make cyp and enanth combos. you just need to run them at similar doses. other than the eq dose needing to be upped a little to maybe 600mg his cycle looks good.
    Dude, READ the quote, its clear. I said run tren no more than 8 weeks, he doesn't have much cycle under his belt and anyone can get that he never used Tren before. Either he is your MATE MATE or this i s IMANN under another name. grow up son.

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    imann says "i had a bad day so i shot up 1000mg of steroids " grow up buddy

but why would you tell him to run it 6 weeks? why are you insisting that cyp has a faster half life? why are you telling him that he has to pick 1 test and not the other? that is what is bothering me. just search on this web site and you will get good information.

i have met a lot of people on here. there are a lot of cool bro's on here. he just seems to have more knowledge than you. i really just dont like it when people insist on putting false info on here.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    imann says "i had a bad day so i shot up 1000mg of steroids" grow up buddy
    I know he was out of his mind

IMANN here is a piece of study for you, hope you can read and understand it.
    The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate , as shown above, has three carbons, whereas acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. On occasion there are more unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan ) which has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters do.

he said she said..sounds as if you both could use a little research

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmReaper
    imann says "i had a bad day so i shot up 1000mg of steroids" grow up buddy
    LOL...i knew that name sounded familiar

so IMANN has a rep. huh? I'm done.

ArtNYC is offline New Member
    So Let me get this straight, DEVLDOG is IMANM or is IMANN, DEVLDOG why would you need 2 names??

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtNYC
    So Let me get this straight, DEVLDOG is IMANM or is IMANN, DEVLDOG why would you need 2 names??

neither bro.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    oh yeah why would ugl's make cyp/enth combos?

so they can get a higher mg/ml ratio without having to use a high % of BA.

ive seen recipes for 250enanthate + 250mg cyp/ml(500mg/ml total) with only 3 % BA

Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    so they can get a higher mg/ml ratio without having to use a high % of BA.

ive seen recipes for 250enanthate + 250mg cyp/ml(500mg/ml total) with only 3 % BA
    that was a quote i posted from imman,those werent my words bro.****,im gonna delete that shyt.i dont want anybodt thinking i am that ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by ArtNYC
    please bro,i am myself

Thread Information