QV-MAN is offline New Member

3rd Cycle Needs Help!!!!

I'm 25, 5'9", 17"cut arms, 194lbs, 33"waste, 16%bf.
    Cycle 1 6weeks of D-BOL 6weeks off.
    Cycle 2 12weeks of Test E 2weeks after last shot 3weeks of
    clomid.

NEXT CYCLE
    WEEKS 1-4 D-BOL 30mg ED
    WEEKS 1-8 DECA 300mg A WEEK, 1-SHOT
    WEEKS 1-12 TEST E 500mg A WEEK, 2-SHOTS
    WEEKS 9-14 WINNY 100mg EOD,
    CLOMID DAY 1 300mg, DAYS 2-15 100mg, DAYS 16-22 50mg

HELP Should i run the winny longer than 6 weeks?
    HELP should i run 50mg eod are 100mg cause i got QVstan 100?
    HELP Should i start clomid 3 days after last winny shot cause
    I'm running 2 weeks past test and winnys half life is
    short are just wait 2 weeks past winny.
    If i should add more tell me i got enough to do this 4 times

PS GOAL IS TO BE 215 10%BF

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    first off
    1) deca needs to be run minimum of 10 weeks.
    2)winny needs to be run 50mg/ ED because of the short hlaf life
    3) are u using this cycle to bulk or cut? cause u have dugs in there that do both. pick one either bulk or cut and go with it ( if buling cut out the winny, if cutting cut out the dbol and deca.)
    4)clomid starts 2 weeks after last shot of test e
    5) winny shouldn be run longer than 6 weeks IMO cause of the liver toxicity. 6) i wouldnt combine to 17-aa together

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    I think it is a bit much for your first stack. And 2nd real cycle.
    But you need to run the Deca up to week 11. It takes 3 weeks to clear out. Make sure you have some Nolva on hand in case gyno starts to appear. And you might want to consider some HCG .

When i did reseach i thought winny was one of the safest.So your trying to say winny is just as hard on the live as D-BOL.that sucks where did you get that info i would like to read more about that.I'm not trying to bulk our cut just trying to put on some quality mussle.The reason i cut the deca off at 8weeks is because i heard you keep alot of gains off winny so i wanted winny to be the last thing in my cycle to keep as much gains as possible.So running the deca 10 weeks with winny and test is not to much and does 2weeks make adiff with the deca.So on the winny shouldi shot 1cc eod which is 100mg or eat 1/2cc ed?

fabry is offline Senior Member
    stop deca a wk earlier than test and run it (deca) at 400mg per week and split into 2 shots with your test (monday morning and thursd evening).
    winny 5-6 wks end of cycle is good, but run it ed!
    with both dbols and winny take your liver protectants bro!

Quote Originally Posted by QV-MAN
    When i did reseach i thought winny was one of the safest.So your trying to say winny is just as hard on the live as D-BOL.that sucks where did you get that info i would like to read more about that.I'm not trying to bulk our cut just trying to put on some quality mussle.The reason i cut the deca off at 8weeks is because i heard you keep alot of gains off winny so i wanted winny to be the last thing in my cycle to keep as much gains as possible.So running the deca 10 weeks with winny and test is not to much and does 2weeks make adiff with the deca.So on the winny shouldi shot 1cc eod which is 100mg or eat 1/2cc ed?

deca needs to be run a minimum of 10 weeks. it doesnt kick in till about week 5 or so. u will keep alot of gains off of anything given that u do proper PCT, not just winny.

take the winny ED 50mg

the winny is a depot not a cap.SO winny is super bad on the liver even though its not a alk-17aa.So i should run the deca 1 more week ok.But I'm keeping it at 300mg aweek cause i only got so many pins and and i like a new one every time.and my deac is QV300.I got lots of milk thisle, and saw pawmeto.so what do you think about the winny do it dont doit ed or eod shot are eat.need to know took first test shot today and started D-BOL

the winny is a depot not a cap.SO winny is super bad on the liver even though its not a alk-17aa.So i should run the deca 1 more week ok.But I'm keeping it at 300mg aweek cause i only got so many pins and and i like a new one every time.and my deac is QV300.I got lots of milk thisle, and saw pawmeto.so what do you think about the winny do it dont doit ed or eod shot are eat.need to know took first test shot today and started D-BOL
    no u need to run the deca 2 more weeks. 10 full weeks it neesd to be run for. i would drop the winny personally. i dont like to combine a bulking compound with a cutter. just my .02

well what is better run deca 10 weeks are stop one week before test cause that would be 11weeks which is 3 weeks more than i thought.so if you where going to winny with this cycle how would you do it?
    let me get your .02 cents on this i got as is
    20-10ml test 250 from QV
    2-50ml test 250 from QV
    10-10ml deca 300 from QV
    7-100pill bottle of D-BOL from denkkle
    3-20ml winny 100from QV
    89pins
    loads of clomid and nolvdex
    I'v started today 1cc of test E 250mg and 3 10ml D-BOL what would you do you saw what i was going to do not wrong just not perfect so line out your .02 cents please

personally this is what i would do
    1-14 test e 500mg/week
    1-12 deca 400mg/week
    1-4 dbol 30mg/ed
    and if u insist on throwing winny in there
    11-16 winny 50mg/ed ( yes u can drink the winny )
    pct 2 weeks after last shot of test( which is also day after last time of winny)
    b-6 200mg/ED throughout
    femara 1.25mg/EOD throughout
    nolva 10mg/ed throughout

what is femara?i'll search are you can tell me been hear awhile fisrt time iv seen that sorry.taking lots of B-6 and B-12 but oral not shot can not get .funny i can get ass but no B-6orB-12 i can shot.what is better on the winny shot are drink are does it not make adifferance.cause my bro shot ed started to get lumps wasnt bracking down.are what about shot one day drink the next

what is femara?i'll search are you can tell me been hear awhile fisrt time iv seen that sorry.taking lots of B-6 and B-12 but oral not shot can not get .funny i can get ass but no B-6orB-12 i can shot.what is better on the winny shot are drink are does it not make adifferance.cause my bro shot ed started to get lumps wasnt bracking down.are what about shot one day drink the next

femara is a AI ( aromatase inhibitior) it stops the test from converting to estrogen. http://www.anabolicreview-research.com has both femara(letrozole ) and injectable b-12. b-6 isnt made as an injectable.

as for the winny i personally would drink it. but do so with some grapefruit juice to increase absorbtion. i wouldnt inject winny cause it clogs up the needle i hear. ive only drank it before

Thread Information