Tonedef88 is offline New Member

Question Question about Test. Enthanate

im 21 yr old ..planning to start my first cycle .. im going to go with Test.Enthanate 500mg EW and Nolva 10mg ED ... im looking to gain and put on some mass then go with some Winstrol Depot to cut up... i wanna know if anyone has had an experience with Test Enthanate .. Good or Bad... and any suggustions would help also.. thanks alot

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Take some d-bol or anadrol to jump start your cycle. The test won't kick in until week 4 or so.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    bro.first off it is spelled ENENTHATE.i see you only have 10 posts there is literally a ton of info here if you search for it.most reports will be preference mainly.test is test for the most part some like cyp over eneth.at 500mg per week it will give you what you are looking for as long as your diet and training are in ck.as for cutting.winny wont do a **** thing if your not hitting the cardio and eating clean.diet and training are the most important factors for results

youknowme is offline Member
    Unlike "Big Slick" I recommend prop as the kickstarter

Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Whatever works

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    I am one for prop as a jump start as well, clean, keepable gains.

josh8416 is offline Associate Member
    hey my 1st cycle was test en. 300mg/ week for 10 weeks and i got some pretty descent gains. i think i ended up keeping 13 pounds. i ran nolva throught out the cycle. if i could go back i would do, 500mg/week for 10 weeks and deca 300mg/ week...

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    bro.first off it is spelled ENENTHATE.i see you only have 10 posts there is literally a ton of info here if you search for it.most reports will be preference mainly.test is test for the most part some like cyp over eneth.at 500mg per week it will give you what you are looking for as long as your diet and training are in ck.as for cutting.winny wont do a **** thing if your not hitting the cardio and eating clean.diet and training are the most important factors for results

couldve swore it was enanthate

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    couldve swore it was enanthate
    Yes siree it is

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonedef88
    im 21 yr old ..planning to start my first cycle .. im going to go with Test.Enthanate 500mg EW and Nolva 10mg ED ... im looking to gain and put on some mass then go with some Winstrol Depot to cut up... i wanna know if anyone has had an experience with Test Enthanate .. Good or Bad... and any suggustions would help also.. thanks alot
    I just started my next cycle consisting of dbol , Test E, and Deca , I'll let you know how that goes but have you planned out your PCT? don't see it mentioned on your post, just looking out bro

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonedef88
    Have received excellent results with enanthate . Would recommend it for sure. Works great stacking with deca .

needle is offline Senior Member
    Love it!!! It was my first Injectable that I used! I gained 25 pounds in 10 weeks and I kept 16 of it! Had some bad water retention but other then that it was great!

gya321 is offline Member
    It worked well for me at 400mg a week. Gained 20lb and kept 15lb. Good luck

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    cant say nuthin but good things about enAnthate

rujulus is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    lol..Jumping down somone's throat about spelling and you can't even spell it right...

rockstarz_g is offline Associate Member
    Enanthate works so well that you'll be loving your first cycle experience. Just keep on the board throughout the whole cycle to get new ideas on dieting, training, etc.
    It'll be a fun 10 weeks!

Thread Information