Snakeman4life is offline Junior Member

running omnadren 250

Can I get a way with running 500 mg of omnadren 250 per week using two shots(mondays and thursdays) or do i have to run it like sus eod. Could I do 125 mg every other day? If so how do I store the other half amps worth for my next shot?

thanks bros

unfortunately i can't grab neither test e or c. I already have my omnadren .what would be the best thing to do if I have 24 amps and plan on running it for 12 weeks. I am stacking it with 35 mg/day of d-bol for 4 weeks and this is my first cycle so i don't feel like running a gram of test just yet

thanks

bowie is offline Member
    you could run it twice a week,you'll still get the benifeits of the longer acting esters,just wont get much from the prop. Still be like getting 400mg of enan. or cyp/week. If this is your first time with dbol , 25mg/ed will do the job and wont be so hard on you.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea your better off shooting it at least twice a week but my first cycle i shot 500mgs of sustanone 250 once a week and still had good results.

thanks guys i think i'll just do what i planed and hopefully i'll still reap most of the benefits from the test. Do you still think 35 mgs/d of d-bol is to much. i have exactly 200 tabs so i would need 196 to run it for 4 weeks. So basically i figured 35 mg would be fine as long as I was running novaldex with it 20 mg/day

bump

Thread Information