jaffry20 is offline Member

Question [B]Hockey buddy wants to do a quik cycle of Winstrol only. Need some help here[/B]

One of my buddies wants to give himself a lil kick with some Winstrol . He came to me with some needed advice and I dunno what to say, personally i woulda say fuk it, but he wants to do and he is going to anyways regardless of what I say, The thing is how should he take it, He is pretty big, knows how to train and great diet, of course cause he's a chief, anyways he only has 14/1ml/50mg vials, clearly not enough, but it doesn't matter to him. Anyways how should he take it, for the best results with such a little amount, 1ml EOD so it could last up to 28 days. What yah think, need some serious imput on this. thanks bros

any advice, im no expert and no hockey player, dunno what to say to this. what do ALL of you think, i know you'd say don't bother waste of moning and thats what i would say anyways but he's determined to take it and is so i will help him so he doesn't do anything stupid, but i need your help. thanks bros

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    since he knows it all tell him to do it like he wants. once he learns that he made a big mistake u can give him the i told u so speech.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    tell him not to take it. hisnatural test production will be shut down with winny alone. second winny needs to be taken ED cause of the short half life. he only has enough for 14 days. u dont see it kick in till them. tell him to come to the site do some research and plan out a real cycle

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    there won't be any gains from 14 days of winstrol . I would sell the liquid and buy some good 50 mg orals taken for 35 days. Usually they are a lot cheaper. I have had freinds do this and get good gains, but I do not condone it at all. (14 days is a waste of good gear) take a crap load of creatine and your gains will be 10 times better. -rhino

ALright sounds good, ill let him know what the good word is, thanks alot bros, hhahahaha i can't wait to show him this im gonna laugh at him.

Thread Information