MastrYoDa is offline New Member

Advice needed from the pro's

sup bro's...a month or so ago I posted my first cycle for you guys to critique in the hopes of finally deciding on the right AS for my needs.

My stats again are as follows:

5'6"........187 lbs.........13% bf.........29 yrs old........lifting for over 7 years but only seriously for past 4.

the cycle I posted last time was a 12 wk cycle of test enanthate (500 mg/wk) and a 4 wk kickstart with dbol (40 mg ed). I was all set to start next week when my source came up with his new LOW price list (which made my jaw hit the floor).

I had always been curiouse about running winstrol (injections not tabs) but shyed away because of price....but now it is very affordable for me.

In your infanate wisdom would you guys think that running winny with enanthate instead of the dbol would give me the mass I am looking for while cutting me up in the process or do you think winny is a waste of time.

I have read many mixed reviews about ppl trying winny and loving it or hating it so I am undecided. Also if I do go on it could you guys suggest how to take it in this cycle (ie dose, duration, and when during the cycle) as those are still questions I have after my reaserch

thx

anyone....anyone at all would be nice

gymbuff101 is offline Junior Member
    dude to tell ya the truth i would do both dbol week 1-4 test ent 1-12 and winnie 9-14 and on to your pct but that is just me

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    i would do this, alot will argue with me.... but let em, im bigger, this is one i did about 2 years ago

Dbol - weeks 1-6 30-35mg ed, half dosdage in morn at blood pressure peak, half dosage 1 1/2 hrs before workout...

test cyp - weeks 1-14, 400-500 mg wk, mon - friday shots, cyp is a long acting ester, point of 14 weeks is to lean off, i personally believe in leaning yourself off AS slowly, giving the body time to adapt to the new mass, i never have even lost more than 5 lbs from any cycle..

cyp dosage - week 1-3 frontload 600mg wk
    week 3-10 400mg wk
    week 10-12 250-300mg wk
    week 12-14 100mg wk, maybe 1/2 to 1/4 CC per shot

run 40-50mg of nolvadex every second day during weeks 3-14, and standard clomid therapy afterwards, you will keep it all if you stick to it....

good luck

IronGame is offline New Member
    Interesting cycle . . .you've tapered it near the end.

Kinda makes sense . . . . though it goes against conventional methods.

hey Juice....correct me if I'm wrong (which I probably amcuz I am fairly green when it comes to AS) but wouldn't you want to end the "artificial" test quickly and allow your body to start up its natural production asap. I was under the impression that as long as you are injecting test your body even as little as 100 mg /wk the body will turn its own produciton off and by tapering off of test it would only slow down the bodies own production from kicking in?

Thread Information