markas214 is offline Senior Member

Sustanon twice a week is OK

I have probably gone through a three hundred amps of Sustanon over the past year. I have known at least 6 others who have done doses from 250mg/week to 1500mg/week. My first experince with steroids was over twenty years ago. I will say that all the talk about daily injections is nothing more than speculation and totally over intellectualizes the need to keep "blood levels constant". Once I had an amp, a single amp, and did one shot and saw my strength go up in 3 weeks and stay up for 5. I believe we all react differently with some getting more than others as far as results but, when it comes to sustanon the difference between daily, every other day or twice a week is negligable. Added gains with daily injections being near zero. Basically any test will do the trick with right diet. For me I seem to react better to sust. I do an amp M-W-F. I just needed to get this into a seperate post because I have enough experience and have seen enough among my friends as to give an opinion unbiased from the new widom of daily doses to "take advantage of all the esters". If you really want consistent levels do prop/ed with whatever long ester you are using.

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    I have probably gone through a three hundred amps of Sustanon over the past year. I have known at least 6 others who have done doses from 250mg/week to 1500mg/week. My first experince with steroids was over twenty years ago. I will say that all the talk about daily injections is nothing more than speculation and totally over intellectualizes the need to keep "blood levels constant". Once I had an amp, a single amp, and did one shot and saw my strength go up in 3 weeks and stay up for 5. I believe we all react differently with some getting more than others as far as results but, when it comes to sustanon the difference between daily, every other day or twice a week is negligable. Added gains with daily injections being near zero. Basically any test will do the trick with right diet. For me I seem to react better to sust. I do an amp M-W-F. I just needed to get this into a seperate post because I have enough experience and have seen enough among my friends as to give an opinion unbiased from the new widom of daily doses to "take advantage of all the esters". If you really want consistent levels do prop/ed with whatever long ester you are using.
    PM

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a Deca only cycle once.

I also took a whole bunch of Anadrol and didnt eat nothing.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78

Whats your point? sarcasm? if not what were your results.

I was just joking but yes I have done both. The Deca only cycle was horrible. I didnt get deca dick but I sure didnt get anything done in the gym. It worked for the first few weeks and then after that it sucked bad.

As for taking a bunch of Anadrol and not eating that happened to me with the cycle I am on now. Anadrol mad me fret about drinking protein shakes. Ill never take it again. Since I stopped taking it my cycle has come around full turn.

I was just joking but yes I have done both. The Deca only cycle was horrible. I didnt get deca dick but I sure didnt get anything done in the gym. It worked for the first few weeks and then after that it sucked bad.

As for taking a bunch of Anadrol and not eating that happened to me with the cycle I am on now. Anadrol mad me fret about drinking protein shakes. Ill never take it again. Since I stopped taking it my cycle has come around full turn.
    OK, I was just curious. at the same time hope others learn from your mistake, thanx bro.

OK if you want to make a wise*ss crack show a few pics and post your stats to back up your expert opinions. Anyone can parrot what they've read on the internet as fact but if you don't have proof or personal experience I call it b*ll****. I actually have 18" inch cold arms that hit 19" with a pump and a 50" chest. I've been on continually for around 55 weeks which also goes against the conventional "wisdom". I also have good friends who are nationally competetive, including one who will be a pro in another year. These guys are the real deal and I'd rather listen to them than what I read on the internet.
    I am an advocate of moderate to high doses cycled with low dose cruising year round. I am by no means as hardcore as I was 15 years ago when I was training naturally but do know how to use these drugs effectively from experience and from an educational bacdkground with emphasis on biology, human anatomy and physiology and chemistry. OK just a little chemistry but I hope you get my point. One guy prints a large dissertation regarding sustanon and continuous levels based on his mathematical assessments of the ester half lives and everyone, well not quite everyone, takes it as hard fact. He did not back up his data with studies of individuals using sustanon nor with any lab results of test subjects. I will not go as far as calling the opinion total bullsh*it but I do find the conclusions questionable at best.

5'10 253lbs as of now. White male.

My very first shot was 1,000mgs of testosterone and 600mgs of Deca and then I went to split up bi-weekly injections three days later

400mgs E/W Testosterone Enanthate weeks 1-15 Bi-weekly shots
    100mgs E/D Testosterone Propionate weeks 1-16
    600mgs E/W Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 1-4 Bi-weekly shots
    300mgs E/W Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 5-15 Bi-weekly shots
    400mgs E/W Boldenone Decanoate weeks 5-15 Bi-weekly shots
    75mgs E/D Anadrol weeks 1-6 dose split up 3 ways
    100mgs E/D Trenbolone acetate weeks 7-16
    30mgs E/D Halotestin weeks 12-16 dose split up 3 ways 1.25mgs Eo/D Femera weeks 1-16
    10mgs E/D Nolvadex weeks 1-16
    500iu HCG twice a week every other week, weeks 2-16

T3 cycle like this

Days 1,2…40mcgs
    Days 3,4…60 mcgs
    Days 4,5…80mcgs
    Days 5,6...100 mcgs
    Days 7-27…120mcgs
    Days 27-30…120 mcgs
    Days 31-34…100 mcgs
    Days 35-38… 80 mcgs
    Days 39-42… 60mcgs
    Days 43-55...40mcgs
    Days 55-60...20mcgs

I am going to do a Pct that consists of either Famera or armidex , Nolvadex, Clomid and taking Clomid for an extended period of time. Also going to add creatine during and after PCT.

Here is the supplements Im taking through the whole cycle

4,000 mgs of Tribulus E/D
    2,000 mgs of R-ALA E/D
    3,000 mgs of vitamin C E/D
    3,000 iu of vitamin E E.D
    4 multivitamin tablets E/D
    1,600 mgs of milk thistle E/D
    1 b-complex pill or subligual B complex liquid E/D
    400mgs B6 E/D
    1,000 mcg B12 E/D
    100mgs of soy Isoflavones
    500mgs Garlic 5,000 mcg allicin E/D
    30grams L-Glutamine E/D
    300-350 grams of Protein powder whey mostly with a little soy and egg
    4 table spoons (24g) Flax seeds E/D
    3 teaspoons (15ml) Flax seed oil
    3,000 mgs of conjugated linoleic acid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sustanon twice a week is OK-lats.jpg  

5'10 253lbs as of now. White male.

My very first shot was 1,000mgs of testosterone and 600mgs of Deca and then I went to split up bi-weekly injections three days later

400mgs E/W Testosterone Enanthate weeks 1-15 Bi-weekly shots
    100mgs E/D Testosterone Propionate weeks 1-16
    600mgs E/W Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 1-4 Bi-weekly shots
    300mgs E/W Nandrolone Decanoate weeks 5-15 Bi-weekly shots
    400mgs E/W Boldenone Decanoate weeks 5-15 Bi-weekly shots
    75mgs E/D Anadrol weeks 1-6 dose split up 3 ways
    100mgs E/D Trenbolone acetate weeks 7-16
    30mgs E/D Halotestin weeks 12-16 dose split up 3 ways 1.25mgs Eo/D Femera weeks 1-16
    10mgs E/D Nolvadex weeks 1-16
    500iu HCG twice a week every other week, weeks 2-16

T3 cycle like this

Days 1,2…40mcgs
    Days 3,4…60 mcgs
    Days 4,5…80mcgs
    Days 5,6...100 mcgs
    Days 7-27…120mcgs
    Days 27-30…120 mcgs
    Days 31-34…100 mcgs
    Days 35-38… 80 mcgs
    Days 39-42… 60mcgs
    Days 43-55...40mcgs
    Days 55-60...20mcgs

I am going to do a Pct that consists of either Famera or armidex , Nolvadex, Clomid and taking Clomid for an extended period of time. Also going to add creatine during and after PCT.

Here is the supplements Im taking through the whole cycle

4,000 mgs of Tribulus E/D
    2,000 mgs of R-ALA E/D
    3,000 mgs of vitamin C E/D
    3,000 iu of vitamin E E.D
    4 multivitamin tablets E/D
    1,600 mgs of milk thistle E/D
    1 b-complex pill or subligual B complex liquid E/D
    400mgs B6 E/D
    1,000 mcg B12 E/D
    100mgs of soy Isoflavones
    500mgs Garlic 5,000 mcg allicin E/D
    30grams L-Glutamine E/D
    300-350 grams of Protein powder whey mostly with a little soy and egg
    4 table spoons (24g) Flax seeds E/D
    3 teaspoons (15ml) Flax seed oil
    3,000 mgs of conjugated linoleic acid
    OK..... pretty impressive cycle and picture.

OK. You are pretty huge and I absolutely respect that. Now can you see my point though regarding the sustanon ? I simply do not find daily injections necassary and again say the difference from 2 or 3 times a week and daily is negligable. I will also say this. You are big and if you stayed on for a year doing low doses after your current cycle for 8-12 weeks and then start up again you will reach levels of mass that will put you into the monster realm. At 43 I'm a bit old to push my limits that much and it's not my goal to be freaky big but that's how it's done. PM me if you like and I'll give you the doses and substances of one of the biggest pros today.

kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member
    Markas214, i saw above that you said you have 18" arms and 19" when pumped. Do you really expect us to believe that your arms gain another inch when pumped after a work out???

I have done two Sustanon cycles one was every 5 day injections and the other was every 3 day injections. To tell you the truth I gained a good amount of muscle from both of them. The every 5 day injections was a obvious up and down deal. I didnt notice it much with the Every 3 day injections. The only reason I think the injections should be scheduled as Propionate is people get sick when they use Sustanon and try to inject bi-weekly and up. Just read all the posts pertaining to Test flu or Sus flu . And see how some of the conversations pan out. The reason they get a viral infection in the middle of a cycle is due to flucuating hormone levels.

This is my only point with using it on a Every other day basis.

I think the only thing that is a misconception is that Sustanon perfectly tapers into a consistant blood level.

And I wasnt trying to get ignorant with you guy. I was just playing with you.

Kaptain Keezy that isnt that uncommon for people with bigger arms. 18' definately being bigger than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    Markas214, i saw above that you said you have 18" arms and 19" when pumped. Do you really expect us to believe that your arms gain another inch when pumped after a work out???
    Believe whatever you want. My arms used to pump to 17 1/2" when they were 16 1/2" and probably pumped to 14" when they were 13". I always get great arm pupms. Try doing giant sets after an arm workout with moderate reps, 12-15 alternating biceps-triceps-bicips-triceps for two sets. I've gotten a 1 1/2" pump from these at times. If you can't pump at least an inch on your arms during a normal arm workout I'd say you were in the minority.

I have done two Sustanon cycles one was every 5 day injections and the other was every 3 day injections. To tell you the truth I gained a good amount of muscle from both of them. The every 5 day injections was a obvious up and down deal. I didnt notice it much with the Every 3 day injections. The only reason I think the injections should be scheduled as Propionate is people get sick when they use Sustanon and try to inject bi-weekly and up. Just read all the posts pertaining to Test flu or Sus flu . And see how some of the conversations pan out. The reason they get a viral infection in the middle of a cycle is due to flucuating hormone levels.

This is my only point with using it on a Every other day basis.

I think the only thing that is a misconception is that Sustanon perfectly tapers into a consistant blood level.

And I wasnt trying to get ignorant with you guy. I was just playing with you.
    Yeah, I wasn't trying to f*ck with you either. It's cool. you definately have the right combo with your current cycle. Prop daily is the best way to keep blood levels up.

I l;ove prop because it has more of an androgenic effect for me. That may have soimething to do with more hormone being in it.

About the bridging you mentioned. I am a young guy and dont know if I will be doing this for the rest of my life. I like the Idea of letting my HTPA normalize. I want to protect my Testies. This is my position as of now. Because right now im at a wall with how much weight I can hold off cycle. So this next year im gonna do a large HGH and IGF-1 long R3 cycle and see if that helps any. If not my goals may require me going that route.

kelkaz is offline Junior Member
    and whats the conclusion about sust ?

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaptainkeezy04
    a 1" pump is usual
    mine pump from 16 to 17
    its no big deal

tubbytank is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by markas214
    OK. You are pretty huge and I absolutely respect that. Now can you see my point though regarding the sustanon? I simply do not find daily injections necassary and again say the difference from 2 or 3 times a week and daily is negligable. I will also say this. You are big and if you stayed on for a year doing low doses after your current cycle for 8-12 weeks and then start up again you will reach levels of mass that will put you into the monster realm. At 43 I'm a bit old to push my limits that much and it's not my goal to be freaky big but that's how it's done. PM me if you like and I'll give you the doses and substances of one of the biggest pros today.
    markas iaminterested in what this 'pro' is taking, purely becasue i love bodybuilding and would like to know what these montsters are doing.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Anhydro78, you are freakin' huge bro! Good definition too! Props to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by tubbytank
    markas iaminterested in what this 'pro' is taking, purely becasue i love bodybuilding and would like to know what these montsters are doing.
    It really isn't a secret or magic combination. 1500mg/wk of sustanon , 100mg/day prop and a lot hgh. Also IGF is in the mix but I'm not sure how it's used as I have no experience with it but the test doses are acurate. Don't forget also that these guys consume at least 400-500 grams of protien each and every day. Even at these dose and with all the protien it still takes years to reach pro level size unless you are a total genetic freak.
    Last edited by markas214; 10-14-2004 at 09:51 AM.

Thread Information