MsHeadBanger is offline Junior Member

my final cycle and a question...

Hey guys. First off, let me say thanks to everyone who has answered my posts and gave me informaion. After posting, researching, etc., my cycle has changed a few times. I'm going to use a cutting cycle and hope I have my PCT cycle right. Below my cycle I will have a few questions that maybe you guys will answer for me. Thanks, guys.

week 1-8.
    Tren . 75mg ED
    Test. En. 500mg week
    Winny 50mg ED

PCT week 1-4.
    Clomid 75mg day
    Nolva 20mg day

q1- To cut back on the number of shots, can I combine Winny/Tren. in one syringe?
    q2-How does my PCT look? What would you guys use as a PCT for my cycle?
    q3-Since I am on a cutting cycle, how many calories a day should I be consuming? I know I will get lean muscle mass, but just want to shred fat.

I'll be frontloading my Test. at 1000mg first day, 500 week after that. I'll also run my Test. a week longet than my Tren. and Winny.
    I'll be frontloading my Tren. at 150mg first day, 75mg ED after that.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    think you should run the test min of 12 weeks,and not sure if you are runnng your pct week 1-4(that dont make sense)2 weeks after your last test shot is what you should do

No, I meant PCT for four weeks. Run Test. for two weeks before Tren . and two weeks after Tren.? How's my PCT look? And how many calories should I be consuming on a cutting cycle?

bump

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    If you're shooting Tren ED anyway why not go with Test Prop? Theres also not really a need to frontload Tren

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MsHeadBanger
    No, I meant PCT for four weeks. Run Test. for two weeks before Tren. and two weeks after Tren.? How's my PCT look? And how many calories should I be consuming on a cutting cycle?
    i would run clomid 300/100/50 and as far as calories,thats a individual thing,there is no way i can tell you how many cals you need or dont need

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    final cycle LMAO, it never ends brother....... it is as much a habbit as heroin is

Thread Information