Thread: Feel like S*##

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

Feel like S*##

Hey guys, I just did my first injection of my cycle today and I'm feeling pretty horrible. I injected 250mg test e and 200mg of equipoise in my right quad. The pin went in just fine, but within a few hours, my leg began to hurt like a mofo (no redness, swelling, or hot to touch). By the time I made it to the gym and worked out, I was feeling kind of sluggish. By the end of the workout I was pretty out of it. It feels like the flu! I got home and took my temp and its 100.6. I got the gear from CL, which has a pretty good rep and I made sure I sanitized the **** out of everything, especially the injection site. Whats up? Any ideas? Should I see a doctor if my fever gets worse? This is kind of freakin me out. Thanks a lot guys. You've been super supportive.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    could be test flu. each time i shot test for the first time on a cycle its usually followed by huge drop in energy. but it pass the day after that. but nobody react the same, it could be a lot of thing...

i hope you're right. I felt fine this morning and this hit me within 6 hours of my shot!

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    maybe his gear isnt legit whats your cycle look like bro?

IronGame is offline New Member
    I've been reading alot about this sort of thing. It usually passes, within a doay or two, though. Stick it out, and make sure you keep us updated on how you're feeling.

I double and triple checked my source and he got good referrals. Hopefully this will pass by tomorrow afternoon before I have to go to work. Thanks for all your input guys, it helps a lot.
    Anyways, here's my cycle.

test e 500mg/wk week 1-13
    equipoise 400mg/wk week 1-12
    winny 50mg/day week 10-14

nolvadex 10mg/day whole cycle
    clomid week 14-16

bump

avengerboy_15 is offline New Member
    the same feeling happend to me yesterday and it passed by this morniing

Just did a search on "test flu" and I didn't know how common it was. Heck, I didn't even really know it happened so often. I suppose if it lasts much longer than a week, I may ditch the cycle. There's no way I can work out or eat the way I'm supposed to if I feel like this all the time! Hopefully it will pass like most people's. If any of you guys have any suggestions on how to feel less lousy (aspirin, vitamins, whatever), pass it on. Thanks for your input guys.

richycream is offline New Member
    I just shot my first 250mg of sust and took 25mg d-bol last thurs and I felt like **** that day too. Made me feel sluggish like you said. Over the next couple days I started feeling a lot better. I think it's just your body getting use to the elevated hormone levels. But I'm no doctor.

t-money is offline Member
    CL is legit. Sounds like anxiety and possibly some Test Flu. It should be done and over by the 10th day. Everyone is different. Test Flu is just your body reacting to the increased hormone level.

T

Thread Information