jaffry20 is offline Member

Exclamation Experienced Advice Please!!!

K ill get tp chase, buddy, just met not to long ago, knows jack **** about gear, wants to do it because a few people he knows have done it and liked it. So anyways I think this is what he told me his cycle he was on was, I wanna help him out cause I told him, man, you should do some PCT after that cycle, I thought it was a deece cycle for the first time but coulda done without the deca .

1-10 Test E./500mg/Week
    1-5 Deca/600mg/Week
    8-12 Deca/500mg/Week
    No PCT

I told him to get some clomid and he is gonna now, also i said to him about maybe getting some Test Prop. for weeks 11-12 so it's equal with the deca and can start PCT at the same time. But at first i said don't even bother with the Deca for weeks 8-12, but he insists so fuk whatever im gonna let him do what he wants. So should he include the Test. Prop for weeks 11-12 to keep the test flowing or what???
    Last edited by jaffry20; 10-11-2004 at 08:47 PM.

No replys,

dieseL atC is offline Member
    The deca won't clear for 3 weeks, so he'll need to run prop from week 11-15 to keep his test up while the Deca clears..

MastrYoDa is offline New Member
    all I have to say is that there are many more out there as dumb or even dumber than your buddy. I know a guy in my University who insists that he can gain 20 lbs of solid muscle by doing only a 5 wk cycle of test enanth. Says he has never used anti-e's befor and is not going to start. He is pretty big but then again so are a lot of guys who have never touched AS

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jaffry20
    K ill get tp chase, buddy, just met not to long ago, knows jack **** about gear, wants to do it because a few people he knows have done it and liked it. So anyways I think this is what he told me his cycle he was on was, I wanna help him out cause I told him, man, you should do some PCT after that cycle, I thought it was a deece cycle for the first time but coulda done without the deca .

1-10 Test E./500mg/Week
    1-5 Deca/600mg/Week
    8-12 Deca/500mg/Week
    No PCT

I told him to get some clomid and he is gonna now, also i said to him about maybe getting some Test Prop. for weeks 11-12 so it's equal with the deca and can start PCT at the same time. But at first i said don't even bother with the Deca for weeks 8-12, but he insists so fuk whatever im gonna let him do what he wants. So should he include the Test. Prop for weeks 11-12 to keep the test flowing or what???
    that is a terrible cycle because
    1. he wants to run deca longer than test
    2. running deca at inconsistent dosages
    3. running deca in same/more amounts than the test
    4. no pct
    If this is his first cycle then he needs to just run test e for 10-12 weeks around 400-500mg(consistant dosages) with shots monday and thursday, take nolva during the cycle and clomid and nolva during PCT.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    that is a terrible cycle because
    1. he wants to run deca longer than test
    2. running deca at inconsistent dosages
    3. running deca in same/more amounts than the test
    4. no pct
    If this is his first cycle then he needs to just run test e for 10-12 weeks around 400-500mg(consistant dosages) with shots monday and thursday, take nolva during the cycle and clomid and nolva during PCT.

Hey thanks yeah that's exactly what i was trying to tell him but this other dude just put him in this and burned him(but eh what rookie doesn't get burned) just to sell him **** and make some cash. Anyways he's going ahead with the Deca for weeks 8-12, what should i reccommend him to do?? I already told him the Clomid for 4 weeks, thats done, is the Nolva a must and should he get some Test Prop. for weeks 11-12 to keep his test up while he finishes' his Deca???

Hey thanks yeah that's exactly what i was trying to tell him but this other dude just put him in this and burned him(but eh what rookie doesn't get burned) just to sell him **** and make some cash. Anyways he's going ahead with the Deca for weeks 8-12, what should i reccommend him to do?? I already told him the Clomid for 4 weeks, thats done, is the Nolva a must and should he get some Test Prop. for weeks 11-12 to keep his test up while he finishes' his Deca??
    bump

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey thanks yeah that's exactly what i was trying to tell him but this other dude just put him in this and burned him(but eh what rookie doesn't get burned) just to sell him **** and make some cash. Anyways he's going ahead with the Deca for weeks 8-12, what should i reccommend him to do?? I already told him the Clomid for 4 weeks, thats done, is the Nolva a must and should he get some Test Prop. for weeks 11-12 to keep his test up while he finishes' his Deca???
    he's saying that test needs to be ran a week longer than deca to line up PCT.(and the test dosage a little higher)
    EXAMPLE:
    weeks 1-13 Test E 500mgEW
    weeks 1-12 Deca 400mg EW

Iowa is offline Banned
    Well the first thing you need to do is pimp slap him. The second thing you need to do is tell him that deca for 5 weeks isn't going to do $hit. He needs to just keep it simple for his first cycle. I dont understand why hes so hard up to use deca(actually I think I do), but Test Enanthate or Cypionate is all he needs. By the sound of things, I think he might be too stupid to use more than 1 steroid (cant tell which bottle is which). As for the nolva, it is good to take at 10mg day during the cycle to keep down the bloat and block the estrogen. If he insists on using deca, use the example fitnessguy gave. Well, if after all of this he still doesnt listen, then just wipe your hands clean of the whole situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    Well the first thing you need to do is pimp slap him. The second thing you need to do is tell him that deca for 5 weeks isn't going to do $hit. He needs to just keep it simple for his first cycle. I dont understand why hes so hard up to use deca(actually I think I do), but Test Enanthate or Cypionate is all he needs. By the sound of things, I think he might be too stupid to use more than 1 steroid(cant tell which bottle is which). As for the nolva, it is good to take at 10mg day during the cycle to keep down the bloat and block the estrogen. If he insists on using deca, use the example fitnessguy gave. Well, if after all of this he still doesnt listen, then just wipe your hands clean of the whole situation.

ALrighty perfect, thanks bro's much needed help cause i had no idea what to say to him, but he's soooo unorganised, he runs out of test E on week 10, tell him to buy another?? for 3 weeks use???

Sorry I also forgot to add which i should of at the begginning that he just came to me now, he's in his 5 week rite now and runs outta deca , thursday is his last deca shot, and his test runs out on week 10, like i said not properly researched or organized, waste of money and gear, but whatev, it's not my body so i don't care what he does.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    buy more.

alrite sounds good ill let him no, more gear, thanks again

Iowa is offline Banned
    alrite sounds good ill let him no, more gear, thanks again
    Tell him to pray a lot too.

hahahhaahahha Done.

Thread Information