Thread: I Hate Water

ultimo is offline Associate Member

I Hate Water

im down to 40mg of debol this week..im tapering off...and im seriously considering just stopping and keeping with my injectables...ive been on dbol now for going on 5 weeks...i tapered up from 30 to 50...did 2 weeks of 50 and now i was gonna taper down to 40 and then 30 but im sick of this bloat...my pants are ****ing tight...its really frusterating...i need some help guys...or moral support or something...my diet is alright...isnt super clean but im on a res meal plan. i dont eat after 5 except a shake and im doing no cardio...i dont wanna do cardio until december when my cycle is over and slowly reduce cals and switch back to a cutting diet and cardio 5 times a week...

do you guys think i should stop the dbol after this week and just keep it on 5 weeks of dbol. my injectable will kick in this friday or next so im not worried about fluctuations at all...im doing test and deca ...i know there is water retention with deca but dbol is HARSH!!! i dont like it hahaha...unless im super lean which i never have been. i feel soooo fat...i need some help

i dont have any l-dex or anything like that. i have water and food...lol...and the ability to stop my dbol asap...thanks guys

Alex

2timer is offline Senior Member
    usaually they do d-ball 5 to 6 weeks anyways. too harsh on liver! yes I would.

wildman536 is offline Junior Member
    Do Cardio!!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    You said your diet isnt super clean... clean it up!!!

Post it up here and we can take a look at it for you. Also, on a mass building cycle (which i assume this is with DBol and Deca ) why do you not eat anything after 5 except a shake? Do you go to sleep at 7 PM?

sorry. i dont eat carbs after 5pm...
    i have a double shake around 6 or 7...

yes i am doing a mass building cycle.
    i cant post my diet b/c im on a res meal plan and the main course changes from day to day...i know what you mean by cleaning it up though dude and starting tomorrow i am...im going to do 3 days of cardio during the week. friday sat and sun...eat cleaner. and stop my dbol after this week

how isthat sorta plan sound?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    It looks better... when you fix your diet post it up though.

Do your cardio in the AM on an empty stomach for 45-60 minutes at 65-70% of your target heart rate for maximum effectiveness without compromising muscle tissue.

ok i was just gonna ask about cardio in the AM...im gonna do it tomorrow guys...frig i wanna not gain so much water...im gonna do carido mon wed and fri at 6am and see how that works...again thanks for you help. my diet im gona cut out the cake and stuff...but im gonna keep high cal food in the afternoon and breakfast so i still gt my caloric intake...

ill let you know how it goes this week and next when i get off the dbol ...

is my water retention on the deca gonna be as bad as the dbol?? i have never taken both at once

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    yes deca wil bloat you a bit and also gives you progesterone sides... you need B6 or Cabergoline to counteract progesterone.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    ok i was just gonna ask about cardio in the AM...im gonna do it tomorrow guys...frig i wanna not gain so much water...im gonna do carido mon wed and fri at 6am and see how that works...again thanks for you help. my diet im gona cut out the cake and stuff...but im gonna keep high cal food in the afternoon and breakfast so i still gt my caloric intake...

ill let you know how it goes this week and next when i get off the dbol ...

is my water retention on the deca gonna be as bad as the dbol?? i have never taken both at once

why people use deca over fina and eq is just puzzleing. isn't the whole point is too look good. trust me eq and fina do all that and more in that departmant then deca. and no they are not that much more dangerous. 1.lift 2.eat 3. take fina and test! three essential part of bodybuilding in my opinion.
    Last edited by 2timer; 10-12-2004 at 04:30 PM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimo
    im down to 40mg of debol this week..im tapering off...and im seriously considering just stopping and keeping with my injectables...ive been on dbol now for going on 5 weeks...i tapered up from 30 to 50...did 2 weeks of 50 and now i was gonna taper down to 40 and then 30 but im sick of this bloat...my pants are ****ing tight...its really frusterating...i need some help guys...or moral support or something...my diet is alright...isnt super clean but im on a res meal plan. i dont eat after 5 except a shake and im doing no cardio...i dont wanna do cardio until december when my cycle is over and slowly reduce cals and switch back to a cutting diet and cardio 5 times a week...

do you guys think i should stop the dbol after this week and just keep it on 5 weeks of dbol. my injectable will kick in this friday or next so im not worried about fluctuations at all...im doing test and deca ...i know there is water retention with deca but dbol is HARSH!!! i dont like it hahaha...unless im super lean which i never have been. i feel soooo fat...i need some help

i dont have any l-dex or anything like that. i have water and food...lol...and the ability to stop my dbol asap...thanks guys

Alex
    Bro, if you are worried about the bloat. Just drop the dbol, don' taper off. Also you can support the board and get some femara from AR's sponsor. Femara keeps me dry as an 80 year old vagina.. also, up your water intake and lower your sodium intake. JMO

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ya i would stop the dbol if you want bortha and why in the world did u taper it anyway? a consistant dose is what you want to take so your blood plasma levels are more consistant.... the fluctuations could be exacerbating the sides....(i.e. water retention) like diesel said get yourself some femera or ldex it will help a ton with the bloat... and decreases your chance of gyno...

ok thanks for the info
    im in canada so im not sure how that works with the supps on the board. plus im a student with no money...go figure...hahah

however, i just started morning cardio 3 times a week. and today im cleaning up this diet of mine when i bust into this meal hall...im gonna kick it back into high gear. thanks for the encouragement guys...its appreciated...and im gonna start drinking more water to flush it out.

if your schedule is hard then you will benifit form doing cardio after workout. and try to keep this 3hr after your last meal. I know I am going flamed for this. cardio after workingout is better then cardio in the morning. reason in the morning yes there are left over glygogens not much but after a hard workout there virtually nothing and your body burns fat completely. but you may loose a little muscle but all cardio make you loose a little muscle.

Thread Information