nathanw21 is offline Member

help..........not sure what to do

here is the situation. i am in week 4 of my cycle and i just found out about a bench press compation at my university. i looked at the weight classes and it is over 230 is heavy weight. well, right now i weigh 227 and the comp. is 3 weeks away. i would like to win this but there is no way i can win it in the heavy weight class. my question is what can i do to drop quick pounds before the comp. i have 1 week left of dbol where all my weight is going to come from. after that is is test e, eq, tren . i do not want to mess with the cycle. that is more important the the comp but i would like to win this thing.

i was thinking about cutting water. about 15 to 20 hour before maybe take a lasic? i dont want to hinder my gains ro the weight i can lift that day. if i have to i will just be heavy. any suggestions would be great thanks

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    dude, dont fvck up your entire cycle just for a bench press contest. Youre going to lift more than you think you can anyway cuz its proven you lift more in front of people in that type of setting

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    2 suggestions here.
    1. Man up and go in as a heavy weight
    2. switch from Test E to Prop itwill drop some pounds, you can believe that.
    little story, I was using Test E but the injections was unbarable (high BA) so I switch to prop and lost close to 10lbs (water ofcourse). Test is Test.

nathanw21 is offline Member
    bump

Thread Information