briansauras is offline Senior Member

Best way to take sus250

Before I say anything, id appreciate it if you wouldnt respond if your just going to say "thats a waist, you need more", or anything smartas comment...
    What is the best way to take 250mg of sus for 10wks???

1/3CC EOD?
    250mg EW?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    that's a waste, you need more

call me a smartass, but it's the truth.

ditch it and get enanthate or cypionate

GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member
    yeah very true man. im shooting 125mg eod. if you are going to commit to do sust. you must use it right. it also will keep your blood levels more stable and will lead to less side effects.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    EOD 125MG MIN. just like these 2 bro's just said

So 1/3CC is no go?
    Nor is 250mg EW?

Lets just say I did shoot 250mg EW, what kinda things should I prepair for?
    I know most of you are Vets, and dont remember your first cycle, and think that 250mg isnt shiat cuz your doing 1000+mg EW...But some of my friends and some people on here I have talked to, did 250mg EW, and seemed to make some good gains IMO somewhere around 8-15lbs, which is all I am really looking for, until next time....I am doing plenty of nolva throughout and a good PCT....

blkplys is offline New Member
    brewski053 didnt you post on another forum the same question and everyone told you the same thing. Your arguement for taking 250mg a week was because your friends got good size off it so they know what they are talking about, and everyone who answered your question was an idiot. I am almost sure it was you on the meso forum. Would explain why you put no one leave any smart ass answers. You want to do it, then go ahead but no one is going to agree with you.

hoopcat528 is offline Associate Member

Sus 250

Brewski:
    I have a different opinion then the others who have answered your post.

You said your goal was 8 to 15 good pounds. Depending on how you are as an individual (hard gainer, easy gainer, etc.), I do think you can get that from Sust at 250 mg per week.

I would suggest trying it at 250 per week for an 8 to 12 week cycle. Than do proper PCT. If you get the gains you wanted, great. If not, you can later try another cycle, this time with a higher dosage.

The doctor prescribed dosage, if you were using Sust 250 for a medical purpose, is one injection (250 mg) every 2 to 3 weeks. So while I am not a doctor, I have a hard time believing there is any real problem with doing it at lower dosages. I think the only problem with the low dosage might be not getting the gains that you are seeking.

I gain weight very easily which is both a blessing and a curse. I would expect to get 20 pounds of good weight out of an 8 week to 12 week cycle of Sust 250 at 250 mg per week.

But again, I gain weight very easy. I get roughly 10 pounds of good weight out of an 8 to 12 week anavar only cycle.

Good Luck

bigtimer is offline Junior Member
    bro i took 250 eod and it was it was great!! at the same time my buddy took 500mg per week and got just about nothing so dont waste your time and money.

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    mon - wed - fri, only way to do sust period, other than ED, but we're not pro's are we

Quote Originally Posted by hoopcat528
    Brewski:
    I have a different opinion then the others who have answered your post.

You said your goal was 8 to 15 good pounds. Depending on how you are as an individual (hard gainer, easy gainer, etc.), I do think you can get that from Sust at 250 mg per week.

I would suggest trying it at 250 per week for an 8 to 12 week cycle. Than do proper PCT. If you get the gains you wanted, great. If not, you can later try another cycle, this time with a higher dosage.

The doctor prescribed dosage, if you were using Sust 250 for a medical purpose, is one injection (250 mg) every 2 to 3 weeks. So while I am not a doctor, I have a hard time believing there is any real problem with doing it at lower dosages. I think the only problem with the low dosage might be not getting the gains that you are seeking.

I gain weight very easily which is both a blessing and a curse. I would expect to get 20 pounds of good weight out of an 8 week to 12 week cycle of Sust 250 at 250 mg per week.

But again, I gain weight very easy. I get roughly 10 pounds of good weight out of an 8 to 12 week anavar only cycle.

Good Luck
    thanks bro, I knew eventually someone on here would have a diff opp....You have a PM BTW

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, you posted this like 4 times already and almost EVERYBODY has told you that 10 amps of sustanon 250 is NOT NEAR enough for 10 weeks! Obviously you are pretty young (probably around 18) by your negative responses and how you handle the advice that other well respected bros are giving you. Don't say that these people are saying smart*ss comments because you don't like the honest advice they are giving you. I think you should wait a few years and maybe you will have lived and learned a little more and take other bros advice who have done it before you rather than psoting the same question over and over again in a SLIGHTLY different way in hopes that SOMEBODY will give you the go ahead to take it the way YOU want to take it instead of taking the gear the way it SHOULD be taken. I will tell you this AGAIN like everyone else has, YOU DON'T HAVE ENOUGH GEAR!!!!
    Last edited by GetPumped; 10-11-2004 at 09:55 PM.

Thread Information