AGUSTA is offline New Member

Question Test,Decca,Anavar Stack.

I just picked up these along with Clomid, all from a legit well named drug store so yes they are real. I am 40 and just got the ok to start back up after 2 yr's (shoulder) Not looking to get huge, just more lean with a little size. 5"9 183. Been back in gym 3 weeks no problems, diet is good. I did Decca 4 yr's ago along with Var and liked my results, but it seems like a lot of people here think I should slip in a little test, so I got it. These are what my doc could prescribe so this is what I will use . So please help me with the dosage, I believe I have a total of 1800 mg of Decca, and Test, and enough Var for 35mg. ed for 8 weeks. Though he will write more, I am not sure if I need it. Thanks for the imput. Hope you don't mind the pm
    Last edited by AGUSTA; 10-12-2004 at 08:35 PM.

You got them at a drug store? And, your doctor prescribed them? Who's your doctor, I thought they stopped prescribing steroids back in the late 70's?

AGUSTA is offline New Member
    Ok, let me correct myself it comes from a pharmacy not a drug store. And yes a Dr. can write a script for these items, although anavar is now called but don't hold me to the spelling, Oxydrolone(I think some of you know) My first cycle was done the same way and know i am not in Mexico, Just write here in Texas. Many people suffering from Aids are prescribed these items along with Winny tabs. Also many clinics which do studies on ageing who write scrips for HGH will also sometimes write scripts for these other items mentiond. Do some reserch.

So given this info could I please get some help on this ? If I am in the wrong forum or Site, maybe someone could direct me somewhere to get what I believe to be a valid question answered. If I have offended somebody I am sorry but it seems like some people are set out to exploit the lack of knowlege that some of us have on this touchy subject. Thanks again in advance for what I hope to be good advice.

http://www.steroid.com/main.php go to "steroid profiles". You'll find all the info you want.

Thread Information