Thread: DECA & EQ CYCLE

jadec is offline New Member

Question DECA & EQ CYCLE

Is stacking deca with eq a good combo for quality muscle that will remain when off cycle?
    Would appreciate any constructive feedback.

fabry is offline Senior Member
    it is a good combo for killin your sex drive!
    first of all.... test should be included in all cycles..
    how many cycles have u done before?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    for quality muscle you may add Test Prop in it or any kind of Test.
    Lets hear from anyone who have done a cycle without Test, please tell your results and sex drive after the cycle was over.
    Last edited by MrMent1on; 10-12-2004 at 05:44 AM.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jadec
    Is stacking deca with eq a good combo for quality muscle that will remain when off cycle?
    Would appreciate any constructive feedback.
    i was told not to run eq and deca together since they're the same., use one or the other

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i was told not to run eq and deca together since they're the same., use one or the other
    In what way is Deca & EQ the same? I know plenty of bodybuilders who run both, infact I'm in my 7th week with both plus Test E.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    In what way is Deca & EQ the same? I know plenty of bodybuilders who run both, infact I'm in my 7th week with both plus Test E.
    i don't know, i said i was told it was and was looking for feedback ( No to the EQ and Deca Together, basically the same compound, one or the other...id do this..well Id prob never do a 28 weeker, but.... )
    thanks

03636 is offline Junior Member
    They are very close to the same chemicaly. Thats why most say not to stack em. They both make contributions individualy too. Deca is said to ease pain on joints, probly the only reason some use it. Eq on the other hand is good for promoting protien systhesis and incresing appitite. Very benifical when on a bulking cycle. There are more pro's on the Eq side of this debate because Its seen as the modern replacement for deca. This has been argued plenty of times before here. I am using both in a stack now and have not YET lost my sex drive and am making consistant gains. It all comes down to what are you trying to do? Honestly some test would make this cycle the bomb in my opinion.

Thread Information