Thread: Too much test?

Georgie is offline Member

Smile Too much test?

Hello all. I am on the tail end of my 100mg of prop EOD and 50mg winstrol ED. I should have 20 days left in this cycle, but I am going to have to cut it short. I am very happy to announce I just recieved an unexpected job offer. This job is an agency that will have a drug test, and could possibly test for steroids (50-50 chance). The test will come in about 2 months. I do not want to risk anything. So I am definatally stopping the winstrol now. This is around my tenth cycle. I don't really like to shoot large amounts of test so I never do. 500 mg of test/wk is the most i have ever have choosen to do. I am kinda leaning, however, towards finishing off my last bottle of prop. What are your opinions on shooting 200mg of test ED for the next 4 days? Too much in too short of a time period? Should I just say **** it and start clomid now? I have never done so much so I don't really know how my body would react. Thats almost a gram in 4 days. Too dangerous? Only serious replies based on fact please. Ps. i do realize this will cause unstable blood levels, will that cause more trouble than its worth?
    Last edited by Georgie; 10-11-2004 at 11:03 PM.

Anyone?

needle is offline Senior Member
    For someone thats only done 500mg a week i would think 200mg Ed would be a lot for the body! But again you have done 10 cycles prior! I dont think i can help you on this ? I have no experience with that high of a dose of anything, especially all of a suden. But if it was me I would just say f**k it and jump on the clomid and start thinking about the job!
    good luck

Quote Originally Posted by needle
    For someone thats only done 500mg a week i would think 200mg Ed would be a lot for the body! But again you have done 10 cycles prior! I dont think i can help you on this ? I have no experience with that high of a dose of anything, especially all of a suden. But if it was me I would just say f**k it and jump on the clomid and start thinking about the job!
    good luck
    Yes, I do see your point. However, my thinking was that since I was doing 100mg of test EOD and 50mg of wintrol ED I was getting a total intake of AS at 750mg per week. So since I cut out the winstrol I would be getting 800mg for the week by shooting 200 mg a day. Not too far off the 750mg in 7 days. But your right. It will be all in one big rush. I'm not sure if there will be benefits or only trouble from such unstable blood levels.

needle is offline Senior Member
    I thnk that wouldnt be that bad at all! There are many people out there taking 1 2000 mg cycles on 1 2 and 3rd cycles. I think you might be alright! Im on prop also right now and ive seen absoutly no sides but thats only 100mg eod! But im also taking 400mg of EQ and 400mg CYPA! So i guess im around 1150 mg per week! I think you will be fine!

blkplys is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Georgie
    Hello all. I am on the tail end of my 100mg of prop EOD and 50mg winstrol ED. I should have 20 days left in this cycle, but I am going to have to cut it short. I am very happy to announce I just recieved an unexpected job offer. This job is an agency that will have a drug test, and could possibly test for steroids (50-50 chance). The test will come in about 2 months. I do not want to risk anything. So I am definatally stopping the winstrol now. This is around my tenth cycle. I don't really like to shoot large amounts of test so I never do. 500 mg of test/wk is the most i have ever have choosen to do. I am kinda leaning, however, towards finishing off my last bottle of prop. What are your opinions on shooting 200mg of test ED for the next 4 days? Too much in too short of a time period? Should I just say **** it and start clomid now? I have never done so much so I don't really know how my body would react. Thats almost a gram in 4 days. Too dangerous? Only serious replies based on fact please. Ps. i do realize this will cause unstable blood levels, will that cause more trouble than its worth?
    I think you should be fine (only my thought). I am taking 100mg of prop ED right now for the last 4 weeks. Next week I will bump it up to 200mg ED. Along with everything else which I will list for you. I should let you know that I am getting ready for a show so I am not really looking at the bad side to all this just winning.

2000mg Test weekly
    100mg Prop ED going to 200mg ED
    800mg EQ weekly
    600mg Deca weekly
    100mg Winstral ED going to 150mg ED

blkplys is offline New Member
    Sorry forgot about the GH which is only 8ius a day.

Thread Information