Thread: nolva question

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member

nolva question

just started taking nolvadex 10 mgs-20 mgs a couple of days ago because i am in my last 2 weeks of my cycle of sus and deca and want to continue taking the nolva for pct 2-3 weeks more also. i am starting to get a dry feeeling, always thirsty. am i becomming dehydrated from the nolva and will the nolva cause me to lose size from this. thanks for info.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    These are some sides that Nolva can cause...... hot flashes, nausea, vomiting, Bone pain, diarrhea, menstrual irregularities, skin rash, tumor pain, Blood clots, depression, distaste for food, dizziness, hair thinning or partial loss, headache, light-headedness, liver disorders, and swelling of arms or legs.

I have always used Nolvadex in my cycles and have never had a problem with dehydration or a dry feeling. If you're constintly thirsty you want to go see a doctor and get checked out because I know that is a sign of diabetes. Another sign would be a increase in urination and unexpected weight loss............

njk
    njk is offline Associate Member
    so i should be ok. the nolva will not make me lose size that i gained from my cycle, during pct? thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by njk
    so i should be ok. the nolva will not make me lose size that i gained from my cycle, during pct? thanks
    There's no reason for it to make you lose any size................... You should be more concern with why you are always thirsty.

Thread Information