flabbywussy is offline Senior Member

tren enanth w/ prop??

hey guys i was going to get some prop 50ml by itself ,then i stumbled across some tren . the only problem is i'm not too sure when to do the tren shots since the prop is every day and the tren enanthate is a long ester. i was also planning an 8-10 week cycle.has anyone else stacked these together? if so how did or would you run it? any info will be appreciated!

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You can shoot the tren enanthate 2x a week. Your shooting the prop ed, on Monday and Thursday, add in the tren enanthate with the prop. Problem solved.

-moto

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy
    You can shoot the tren enanthate 2x a week. Your shooting the prop ed, on Monday and Thursday, add in the tren enanthate with the prop. Problem solved.

-moto

Thats it...You should LOVE thar combo I did!!

Quote Originally Posted by motoxxxguy

-moto
    how much longer should i run the tren then the prop?, and what is a good dosage of tren enanth. per week?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    how much longer should i run the tren then the prop?, and what is a good dosage of tren enanth. per week?
    I would run the test prop for at least 4 weeks past the last tren enanthate injection, not run the tren e longer than the test, but thats JMO...bump for more input

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    You don't want to run the tren longer then the prop. It will hinder recovery. Run the prop at least 4 weeks past the tren. Just on a side not, it's my preferance to run short esters with short esters and long esters with long esters. Sometimes when I get too busy and I'm doing a cycle with ed shots and something that is e3d or something like that, I've actually forgot to take the longer ester shot just because I wasn't thinking and was in a rush. Now that I match my esters to compliment my cycles, I haven't had that propblem.

Quote Originally Posted by ODC0717
    You don't want to run the tren longer then the prop. It will hinder recovery. Run the prop at least 4 weeks past the tren. Just on a side not, it's my preferance to run short esters with short esters and long esters with long esters. Sometimes when I get too busy and I'm doing a cycle with ed shots and something that is e3d or something like that, I've actually forgot to take the longer ester shot just because I wasn't thinking and was in a rush. Now that I match my esters to compliment my cycles, I haven't had that propblem.
    can i start the tren 2-4 weeks before the prop, or is that a no,no?

bizump

golly gee wally, i guess i'll have to bump again?

PiecinItUp is offline Member

Start at the same time bro

1-12 test prop 100mg/ed
    1-8 Tren Enth...actually not familure with the dosage of this, 400mg/week?

Quote Originally Posted by PiecinItUp
    Start at the same time bro

1-12 test prop 100mg/ed
    1-8 Tren Enth...actually not familure with the dosage of this, 400mg/week?
    yeah, but if it's tren enanthate ,then it won't kick in for like 4 weeks right? so then couldn't i start the tren and the 2 weeks later start the prop?

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    is all you can get tren enanth? if you can pick up acetate then i would, i mean you already have to do ED shots with the prop so why not just add in the tren... besides it will help cut down on the prop pain.

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    is all you can get tren enanth? if you can pick up acetate then i would, i mean you already have to do ED shots with the prop so why not just add in the tren... besides it will help cut down on the prop pain.
    well, i got hooked up with the tren enanthate . free!!!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    well, i got hooked up with the tren enanthate . free!!!
    well in that case id use it too lol.... maybe get some enanth rather then prop then?? just thinking that way it would keep shots down... but like everyone else said just shoot the tren twie a week and on those days mix it with the prop....no matter how you go im sure it will be good

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    This is a no no and the reason why is because for 2-4 weeks your body's sex drive will be almost nothing without test in the mix. Tren and Deca shut you down hard. Even though your tren will take a few weeks to kick in I'd start both at the same time and continue with the ed prop shots for 2 weeks after you finish with the tren enth.

Thread Information