Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    GREENMACHINE is offline Are you green enough?
    I sell sticky buns.
    Last edited by GREENMACHINE; 12-23-2004 at 08:45 AM.

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    I sell needles to addicts on th corner or in the alleys. Just hang out there for a few hours and you can easily pull $25. So basically I never pay for pins out of my own cash - kinda like recycling...?

T
    ahaha thats f*cked up. lol

GrantC5 is offline Associate Member
    I own a $350 million dollar company......no I'm not joking. I didn't get into using gear until this year. I would get yourself together and go natural for awhile. I would also try to get and education and start investing money as soon as possible so you can afford this kind of lifestyle if that is what you choose. Right now you need to forget about gear and work on your living. You can get big and gain for the next 5 years at least so don't screw your body up this early in life. JMO

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    350 million, why do you even go to an office? You should sail and workout all the time, travel man!

I wanted to mention I also researched for FOUR years before I even thought about using gear. There is not one person anywhere that can tell you everything about gear and what it will do to YOU. Everyone is different so there are just basic ideas and personal exp. that give you information. I think you need to seriously think about what your doing and what your going to take before you just jump right in trying to figure out where your going to get money. If you listen to some of the people on here you might actually believe they are " pimpin" and robbin fools in shi#" thats all BS do what is right don't listen to that non-sense. Again JMO

If I was sailing and traveling all the time I wouldn't be making deals. I have one other person that can make deals under me everyone else is a field person or Project Manager. I take a week now and then, I like what I do so it's not a problem.

BTW just for clarification $350 mil is Volume not profit. Profit ranges from 10-35% per yr. depending on how the overall deal comes out. Maybe in another 4 or 5 years I will vacation more.lol

Oh, yeah I guess 35 to 100 million is not enough to retire with... I guess?
    Last edited by Mesomorphyl; 12-23-2004 at 12:42 PM.

khurrams is offline Associate Member
    Ass for Juice.....as simple as that!!!

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    This thread is a waste of time. First of all you are 18 and don’t know sh-t. Go to school and get an education and f-ck as many chicks as you can. Spend some of mommy and daddy’s money on rubbers .After that got a real job and pay your bills. Than at that point you will see if you have left over money to buy gear.

WTF?!

Gsxxr is partly correct. Someone in this thread doesn't know sh-t. Its not who he thinks though....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Gsxxr is partly correct. Someone in this thread doesn't know sh-t. Its not who he thinks though....

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    I like seeing what everyone does for a living. I am only 19, but I can afford my cycles. I have an internship as a project manager for a major construction company in New Jersey. Just go to school and get a good job.

imann is offline Member
    I have to sell juice to support my habit, bouncing just barely pays the bills, food is where i have to spend a lot.

chevy44 is offline Member
    white legend, im curious to know what kind of cycles you run....

Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Where'd u see THAT?I think that's bullsh.it

AS for me.I work part-time(i'm a student at University also)..and budget fulltime.

You've gotta establish your priorities.
    Its like you know my life. lol

Buying bulk powders (protein and gear) also helps alot.

spideyone is offline New Member
    I stand on the street corner holding a sign that says "Ninjas killed my family! Need money for Kung Fu lessons."

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member

money

I've found that anabolics tend to be the cheapest part of the whole game. The most expensive aspects are food and supplements. Nothing really has improved on the old Dbol /Deca stack which is quite cheap. However skinless chicken breasts, protein powder, and so on can be huge bank. I live here in the whole Golds Gym area with all kinds of serious bodybuilders. Most are getting in 300+ grams of protein per day. Right there that's $200-$300 per week just in food.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Hooker Do you just dislike me?

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    ay guys how do you make enough money to buy steroids? (those of you who run 4,5,6 things at a time) i mean, as an 18 yr old kid, its hard for me to support my roid habits, know what i mean? its hard as hell staying swole as f u c k !!!(for an 18 yr old,that is)

You said it right there - you are 18 ! Who had enough education ( i.e. a college degree ) or a trade by the time they were 18 ? That's where the money is Bro.

Oh, yeah I guess 35 to 100 million is not enough to retire with... I guess?Quote from Mesomorphyl

That 35 - 100M replaces equipment and is reinvested in property. So I am not walking away with 35 - 100 M ,lol. I also buy apartments, strip malls and other similar companies that have failed. The failure rate in my business is 92% I have been lucky enough to have a good 10 years and the previous owner had 30 good years. There is alot more to it that just collecting money. If that was the case everyone would do it. Thanks for the positive comment though...............

Chemical King is offline Anabolic Member
    you could try getting a job bro. Even if it's just a part time job I bet someone out there will be willing to give you finance

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier of Misfortune
    The Army gives me $300 every month just for $hits and they paid for most of my college too. I also am starting security work in the student center. Once I get bigger, cut up and tan I thought of either prostituting myself and/or male stripping. Laugh now, but who will be laughing when I get $400 a nite?
    I hope your selling the beef not the bun....

I make my money by selling my own internal organs. You have no idea what a good kidney goes for on the black market. Since i'm starting to run low on my own I'm thinking of going after drifters and wanders next. The possibilities are endless.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Iam an leader of an organazation of gentleman that deals with labor unions and gambling,protitution and murder for hire.... j/k

decadbal is offline Banned
    wow, im missing out on alot by not being in here much... this kids an idiot.. hes prolly taken dbol and winstrol and thats his habit. like most kids who just have gotten hair on his ass, he thinks hes ahead of the game.. if i were u kid, id take 1200mg test e a week, 75mg haloed and 200mg fina ed.. youll get huge and its a cheap cycle.. super cheap.. your mommy might by it.. how can you guys even give any info to someone who shouldnt even be dealin with the subject yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Decadbal
    wow, im missing out on alot by not being in here much... this kids an idiot.. hes prolly taken dbol and winstrol and thats his habit. like most kids who just have gotten hair on his ass, he thinks hes ahead of the game.. if i were u kid, id take 1200mg test e a week, 75mg haloed and 200mg fina ed.. youll get huge and its a cheap cycle.. super cheap.. your mommy might by it.. how can you guys even give any info to someone who shouldnt even be dealin with the subject yet.
    I tried to make my reply as sarcastic and unhelpful as possible if that helps .

Quote Originally Posted by white legend
    ay guys how do you make enough money to buy steroids? (those of you who run 4,5,6 things at a time) i mean, as an 18 yr old kid, its hard for me to support my roid habits, know what i mean? its hard as hell staying swole as f u c k !!!(for an 18 yr old,that is)
    I also wouldnt try to make it so clear that you are 18 years old with a "roid habit". Kinda seems like you are trying to sound cool when it comes off as someone with a problem. I hope you seriously arent 18 running 4,5,6 things at a time.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideSteve
    thats sad...
    Your AV us fukking GROSS man.

Bro I can't believe you have a steroid "habit" at your age how many cycles have you done already? Your money should be spent on food and supps first thing. The most expensive part of BB is consuming enough calories on a daily basis.

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    is this kid serious?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information