Magnum is offline New Member

whats stanozolol look like?

i just picked up a bottle of stanozolol 50mg/ml and thats the only thing the label says on it. its a white milky liquid and theres stuff that has settled at the bottom which makes it look like its been sitting around for awhile. any suggestions/comments?

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    i just picked up a bottle of stanozolol 50mg/ml and thats the only thing the label says on it. its a white milky liquid and theres stuff that has settled at the bottom which makes it look like its been sitting around for awhile. any suggestions/comments?
    Well that depends on what company makes it. It would help if you posted a picture. Stanozolol or winstrol is a white milky fluid. If you let the bottle sit for 24 hours or so the crystals should seperate from the water. You will see the white substance all at the bottom, and the water at the top. If all your bottle says is stanozolol its probably not real. It needs company info, a lot number, and an experation date. How is the bottle sealed?

Magnum is offline New Member
    its a tinted black bottle with a metal cap and a white "tearoff/flipoff" cap on top

Georgie is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnum
    its a tinted black bottle with a metal cap and a white "tearoff/flipoff" cap on top
    Well, no one is going to be able to tell you for sure, unless you can post a picture. However, from what you have said.... it sounds pretty shady and I sure as hell wouldn't inject it into my body.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    post a pic bro so we can help

white n milky, it seperats and powder stays at the bottom when not shaken up for awhile

Thread Information