Unknown$$ is offline Associate Member

Stickin my delt...when i pull back blood goes in syringe...

Does this always mean that i hit a vein...cuz i stuck it twice right now and there was blood both times.

Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    Does this always mean that i hit a vein...cuz i stuck it twice right now and there was blood both times.
    Yes, your in a vien. go to spotinjections.com if you need help in proper injection methods.

I know how to inject...but i mean half the time when i inject and i take the syringe out blood dribbles out a little...im just geting annoyed right now

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    When you take the syringe OUT and it bleeds, it just means that you went through a vein. If you have the syringe IN and pull back on the plunger and blood goes in the syringe, that means you are IN a vein and you need to pull out and shoot the blood out and inject yourself again. Plus you will bleed a little bit anyway most likely if you stick yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown$$
    You titled this thread "Stickin my delt...when i pull back blood goes in syringe..."So what is it? does blood go in your syringe when you pull back on the plunger? If so then yes your in a vien. If you have a little blood dribble out when you pull out, then your not in a vien nessesarily. It just means your bleeding from the venipunture.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    When you take the syringe OUT and it bleeds, it just means that you went through a vein. If you have the syringe IN and pull back on the plunger and blood goes in the syringe, that means you are IN a vein and you need to pull out and shoot the blood out and inject yourself again. Plus you will bleed a little bit anyway most likely if you stick yourself.
    Why would you shoot the blood out. I mean, how would you shoot the blood out without shooting out the gear too A little blood wont hurt anything in your injection.

no no im saying right now when i stuck myself and pulled back there was blood in syringe...and im also saying usually ALWAYS when im done stickin myself blood dribbles out

kinda odd to hit a vein if your injecting into the spot i think your injecting into. delts are my fav to hit solely for the fact that ive never aspirated a vein.

if blood goes in the syringe, find another spot, KEEP the blood in there, and shoot it back into yourself. theres no harm whatsoever if you take blood from one area to the body and inject it somewhere else. it doesnt hurt any. theres no reason to shoot the blood out, and if you try your most likely gonna end up dispensing all of your gear.

I was told to shoot the blood out because if you keep it in there and inject again and aspirate again, you might get mixed up and think that you pulled some more blood out again when reality it is the blood that was left in the syringe the first time you aspirated. I never aspirated and had blood come into the syringe so I had never worried about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    I was told to shoot the blood out because if you keep it in there and inject again and aspirate again, you might get mixed up and think that you pulled some more blood out again when reality it is the blood that was left in the syringe the first time you aspirated. I never aspirated and had blood come into the syringe so I had never worried about it.

that doesnt make sence whoever told you that bro. if you aspirated correctly, bubbles will come through the syringe. if you didnt then you will see more red liquid spilling into the syringe.

I was actually told that about a year and half ago when I first joined the board, but I never had any problems with blood coming back into the syringe when I aspirate so I never worried about it. Oh well, i learn something new everyday.

this is something you learn firsthand. not on the message boards bro. just use your head and you wont have any problems

blkplys is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    kinda odd to hit a vein if your injecting into the spot i think your injecting into. delts are my fav to hit solely for the fact that ive never aspirated a vein.

if blood goes in the syringe, find another spot, KEEP the blood in there, and shoot it back into yourself. theres no harm whatsoever if you take blood from one area to the body and inject it somewhere else. it doesnt hurt any. theres no reason to shoot the blood out, and if you try your most likely gonna end up dispensing all of your gear.

You can get an infection from your own blood so it is not a bad idea to to shoot out the blood or replace the needle. All though it is more than likely that you will never get an infection from this it doesnt hurt to shoot out the blood, so you lose 2-3 drops of your gear better than an infection.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    what size poker were you using bro?

Thread Information