GenX is offline Junior Member

Sick.. need some help

Hey Guys.

Im currently on week 5 of my cycle and thinking about getting off.

Over the past 5 weeks i have been sick twice.... the first time was more like the flu and the second time was a cold. (currently have a cold).

This has really effected both my training and diet as it hard to train while i have been sick and eat clean.

My cycle was as follows

50mg/day androl cut off after 3 weeks
    1000 mg/week test cut down to 500 mg after week 3
    4 iu HGH mon-friday.

I have cut down the dose on the gear but got sick agian. Sould i stay on or come off. Should i still run the HGH.

GenX

houseofpain is offline Banned
    why frontload the test? i would keep all my levels stable. sounds like test flu to me, i have noticed that when i bumped my test up before i would get sick for a day or so until my body adapted. by keeping your levels stable and hit the shots when you are suspossed to you should be fine. JMO, HOP.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO bro i would just come off. You havent really been able to train hard since you started it sounds like.. Sounds to me that your just wastin your gear..

Thats just my opinion..

good luck..

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    go to teh doctor get healed with antibiotics and then get back to your eating habits bro

bump for more feedback.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    test flu and cold are totally different things, at the start of my cycle i had what seemed to be a flu , hot fllashes couldnt sleep, hard to eat,just felt tired, stuff like that. Then i started to feel great eating lots huge appetite and started puttin on the weight, increasing my lifts, just when it all seemed to be goin smoothly i got a freakin cold, It was bad too, i think the roids weeken your immune system cause it took 10 days to get over the cold. My weights fell a bit due to the fact i couldnt eat much or train hard. The whole time i just kept trying to force food down and kept taking my test. Now im just over the cold and feel GREAT. My weights are back up and i'm getting stronger again, so I think if you can hack it keep taking your gear and maybe just cycle a week or two longer thats what i m gonna do now, just my opinion though its really up to you if you think you body want s to stop then you have to listen to it, just thought i'd tell you your not alone, and getting sick while on the gear sucks cause you do feel like your waisting it, good luck

At the begin i expressed the same conditions.... Hot flashes... tired... I am hoping my cold now will get out of the way so i could start hitting the gym

Thread Information