Dditty708 is offline Junior Member

Advice for a friend on Deca

I have been reading and educating myself on steroids for about a year now. I have some stupid ass work-out partners who dont educate themselves and are going to just take Deca all by its self. I dont know about just taking it alone and have never read about someone here doing that. What do you guys think? What should I tell them besides they are stupid kids. Is there any advice I can give them or other things to take along side the Deca. Or even how much they should take of it?

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Will sut down their HPTA. Tell them it's a bad idea

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    p.s. tell them to stack deca with test, with the deca dosage being slightly lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Dditty708
    they are stupid kids
    you said it yourself bro, show them the light. point them in the right direction, maybe you could even show them this website and all the info on it. tell them what theyre going to be going through(especially since i have the impression they have NO PCT).

if they dont listen, let them deal with the suffering which is ahead of them.

Dditty708 is offline Junior Member
    What is HPTA and PCT? Sorry, I am still learning. What dosage is normal for a first time user?

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Tell them that they wont be able to get it up, and may develop a nice set of tits...
    Thhat should scare them enough, then tell them to run Test 1-2 weeks more thhan the DECA @ a higher dossage than Deca. Take Vit B6 200mg/ED and Nolva 10mg-20mg ED. @ least to get them started then they have to plan their PCT.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    HPTA = Hypothalamus, Pituitary, and Testicular Axis
    PCT = Post Cycle Treatment

During a cycle of AAS, natural production of testosterone decreases, often times to zero. In many cases, the diminished natural testosterone production causes a cessation of sperm production (spermatogenesis), and the male becomes sterile. After the cycle, the body's ability to make testosterone may take months to start again. Aside from the undesirable sterility and loss of strength, other hormone levels get out of whack because of the low testosterone , and cause other problems such as increased body fat and depression. The body produces many hormones, and the levels of most hormones are interrelated.
    Last edited by thejuiceisloose; 10-13-2004 at 09:42 PM.

Jay Man is offline Associate Member
    You've been studying this for a year and you never heard of PCT? Hit the educational threads. There is a boat load of information at your finger tips.

Thread Information