dale is offline Associate Member

want to dodge acne

i'm 6'0", 210lbs, 35yrs old, 20% bf
    i want to start my first cycle but i've had acne all my life, not too much anymore like when i was a teen but it still happens. i'm not so much wanting size but i want to cut up and lose a few % in BF. what should i stack if i'm wanting to go lean with a little bit of size with less chances of acne?

it will be doctor prescribed from a place in south fl. but the guy just wants to make a sale...i just want to make sure i get something that works with as few side effects as possible.

IronAdam is offline Member
    500mg Test enanthate /week with 5 days of cardio a week. On a cutting diet you should be able to lose a decent ammount of fat.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    make sure to get some b-5 and run it for 10g for the first week( or until the acne clears up) then run 3-5 daily as a maintenance dose

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    steroids nor anti e's cause acne, its the fact that your hormones go crazy while starting or ending a cycle. isotrex is accutane gel, works great but is about as harsh as accutane itself. i would suggest b5 (pantothenic acid) through out the cycle at the above dosages, though this helps with the break down of fatty acids that cause acne it doesn't always work for everyone. your only sure bet if you do breakout is to see a dr after your pct and have him prescribe accutane. everything else sold otc (gels, creams, pills) are a temporary solution and usually end up aging your skin very badly.

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    yeah 500mg of test eth will be a great first cycle.

As far as the acne, I had problems with it when I was younger and here and there i still get it. I have a script for benzaclin and doryx 100mg ed and that combo works great! I still get a little on my shoulders but I can deal with it. I am on 700mg of test eth and 450mg of deca .

what's b-5 and how do i get it. would this place that i'm getting the test from have it or is it an 'over the counter' ?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    your doc can prescribe tetracycline for acne, its an antibiotic and it works well for post cycle acne. fairly cheap, around $10 without insurance.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    just cycle and then get accutane afterwards what have you been taking for your acne? ahve you ever tried accutane?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    you gotta jump through some hoops to get accutane, its a very serious drug and is not just given out. especially at your age i think the docs would not give it to you right away.

my doc did i did sum research on it and he even said yup your a canidate for accutane it also doesnt help that hes 5'5 165 and im 6'6 264

PiecinItUp is offline Member
    I heard a tube of Clobevate is great for treating acne....and its not that hard to get prescibed...just ask your doc about it.

never heard of it imo accutane is still king of the road

accutane has side effects also, you can't be in the sun and i have a job that requires me to be exposed to sunlight sometimes.

what about b-5...is it easy to get a script for that?

what about certain stacks?...are there any that would lower the chances of a breakout and still give me the results i want? which is to have a little gain in mass but solid and ripped?

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    B5 you can get at 1fast400.com... I'd recommend getting a capsule making machine with size 000 capsules cuz it tastes like SHIOTT even mixed in protein or gatorade.

How long have you been training and what does your diet look like?

i've been training for about 5-6 months now but i've always been a big boned corn fed kinda guy.
    my diet is basically chicken, steak, turkey, and protein drinks about three times a day. i eat a few bananas and a few slices of wheat bread along with oatmeal now and then. i don't eat veggies so i munch on 'go lean crunch' for my fiber. and i take multi-vitamins. i try to drink a lot of water but a few days out of the week i'm sure i don't drink enough. i use skim milk for the protein drinks though. i'm a picky SOB when it comes to eating!

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    I think you could lean out quite a bit AND gain muscle (since youre in your first year of training) if you fix your diet, smaller meals 6 times a day. Check out either the bulking sticky or the "gain lean mass" sticky in the diet forums... EXCELLENT info...

Post up your workout regimen in the workout forum for us to critique also.

Fix your diet and you dont need to drugs to gain muscle/lose fat.

Thread Information