RMF8800 is offline New Member

Question 50 mg winnie pills

I was thinking of picking up 50mg winnie pills but dont really know the effects of winstrol . can someone help me out and suggest how many i should take and when. .

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    what else are you stacking it with
    id take 50mg ED....for maybe 5 weeks at the end of your cycle..

give some more info..

king cobra is offline New Member
    i woul defin run some deca with the winny. personally i get bad joint discomfort when i take it without deca. 50mg a day for 4 - 5 weeks . i will make you harden up( in the muscles) hehe

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    take it with something that's very active at the AR like tren , deca , eq...

25mg/day for 8 wks along with test and a class I AS, depending on your goals

RMF8800 is offline New Member
    i was thinking i would take 200 dbols then the winnie sound good or no??? im a beginer to this whole game.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Okay RMF I would not recommend doing dbol and Winny together, the reason is both are 17AA which means they are very toxic to the liver.
    Now the sides of Winny include: Minor joint discomfort (for some) due to it drys out your joints. Liver damage at high doses, due to it's 17AA, milk thistle and ALA will help with that. However, again I would not recommend dbol and winny together your liver will thank you later.
    Winny runs good with test, deca , EQ just about anything. Winny is sort of a "complimentary AS", most BB use it as a compliment to their cycle to harden muscles up and run it with cutting cycles. It is not a very strong AS, but it does have low conversion to Esters, and can be very very effective if stacked properly. I would recommend 50 ED to see good gains.
    Good luck..

saint808 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by RMF8800
    i was thinking i would take 200 dbols then the winnie sound good or no??? im a beginer to this whole game.
    well dbol by itself is gonna swell you up, what dosages and length are you planning? You may lose a lot of gains with dbol by itself tho after cycle. If you could run tren with that i think you would be in better shape.

Thread Information