killagorilla187 is offline Associate Member

you should cut before starting a cycle?

Im currently clean, im totally natural right now. Should I cut before I start a cycle?

Right now im eating alot, like groundbeef a few times a day(a few days of the week) somedays 7 maybe 8 meals

does more bodyfat increase side effects?

Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187
    Im currently clean, im totally natural right now. Should I cut before I start a cycle?

Right now im eating alot, like groundbeef a few times a day(a few days of the week) somedays 7 maybe 8 meals

I made the mistake of not losing bf bfore I hit the sauce. If I were to do it all over again I would get down to about 10-12% .

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see why more BF would matter, the muscle would still be there it would just be underneith. I was at 7-8% when I started and I have to say it was alot more noticable than it probably would have been because of that, every new lb of muscle was visible which I liked alot.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by killagorilla187

Maybe the blood pressure would be higher if youre fat than if you were more cut before the cycle.

needle is offline Senior Member
    ya have to agree with what he said above! but other then that i dotn think it would make a diff-

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Who cares its winter time anyway. You are gonna be covered up with a lot more clothes. I don't like the idea of cutting because if you already feel that you are skinny, thats why you are going on a bulking cycle, then you will feel more skinny after you cut up.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would suggest dieting naturally before even starting steroids . It isnt that bad cutting when you have your natural weight on. But it gets sad when you have enhanced muscle that goes to waste. JMO I use to just be into power lifting. I didnt care how I looked. I just wanted to lift more weight. One cycle I got up to almost 20% BF. I had trouble breathing some times. My blood pressure and heart rate was through the roof. I had more side effects during that cycle than I ever had during any other.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    I wouldn't worry too much, good luck

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    "does more bodyfat increase side effects?" Yes. The more fat you have, the higher your estrogen levels can be. And higher estrogen levels means more sides like, possibility of gyno, bloat, etc.

Slamtime is offline New Member
    Just get yourself down to about 15% bf before you start a cycle and then concentrate on eating clean. Your protein source should mostly be lean meats(fish, turkey, etc.). Consume carbs that have a rating of 80 or lower on the GI index & take them in with fiberous foods so you have a slow but constant supply of energy throughout the day.
    While you do need the extra calories, you don't want to be eating meats that get a lot of their calories from fat. You can compensate for these lost calories with healthier fats that are found in flax seed breads, oils, fish oils, olives, etc. While an excess of Mono/Polyunsaturated fats in your diet can promote fat gain due to the calories, these types of fats themselves aren't stored as "fat" like the other kinds of fats. So, if they're properly incorporated into your diet, you won't put on as much fat compared to eating meats containing a lot of fat, but you'll still be getting the necessary calories.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    "does more bodyfat increase side effects?" Yes. The more fat you have, the higher your estrogen levels can be. And higher estrogen levels means more sides like, possibility of gyno, bloat, etc.
    I agree and think about it.....who looks better? a 220 lbs dude with 6-8% BF or 250 at 15-18% BF? Lower fat % cause your body to use AS more efficiently allowing your to build almost all muscle on cycle because of the powerful influence on nutrient shuttling away from adipose tissue into muscle. Lower fat gives your body no choice but to build muscle mass while on cycle.

AnabolicAlien Guest

me...

i just could never understand why fat people juice... it blows my mind... why get all that more muscle if you still look like ass??? if someone can explain that i'd LOVE to hear it.

A.A.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    I agree and think about it.....who looks better? a 220 lbs dude with 6-8% BF or 250 at 15-18% BF? Lower fat % cause your body to use AS more efficiently allowing your to build almost all muscle on cycle because of the powerful influence on nutrient shuttling away from adipose tissue into muscle. Lower fat gives your body no choice but to build muscle mass while on cycle.

Good point Big K.I.G.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by calidude
    Who cares its winter time anyway. You are gonna be covered up with a lot more clothes. I don't like the idea of cutting because if you already feel that you are skinny, thats why you are going on a bulking cycle, then you will feel more skinny after you cut up.

Yeah...Duh. Bulking cycles are for adding mass and strength. Why lose, just to try and gain?

T

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    i just could never understand why fat people juice... it blows my mind... why get all that more muscle if you still look like ass??? if someone can explain that i'd LOVE to hear it.

A.A.
    You sound jelous to me! Remember A.A anabolic do burn fat and increase lean muscle mass thus elevating metabolic rate.....what i never got was the idea of "bulking" aka "getting fat" then to have to do another cycle to cutup why not just do a lean mass cycle?

AnabolicAlien Guest

oh yeah...

oh yeah... i'm jealous...

i'm 202 lbs with about 6% body fat. to me bulking doesn't mean getting fat. it means gaining mostly muscle and maybe a little fat.

A.A.

Review my winter bulker!! 50mg d-bol, 750mg test e, 400mg deca , no cardio, fast food ed. When i see these post i'm thinking dude's looking to add fat to stay warm in the colder months or something. "Bulking" makes no sense IMO why not stay lean, do your cardio, eat clean, add quality muscle mass. I don't care who you are fat and water does not look good.

Thread Information