magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

final cycle plan

OK so i have everything set for my next cycle.
    Here it is:
    1-4 dbol 30mg ED
    1-14 enanth 600mg/wk
    1-12 deca 300mg/wk
    1-5 milk thistle 1G ED
    5-14 milk thistle 300 mg ED (or whatever one pill is, depending on the dose i get)
    1-14 b6 200 mg ED
    1-14 l dex or femera (not sure on this part yet, still debating)
    1-16 nolva 15mg ED
    PCT
    18-21 nolva 20mg ED
    clomid 300/100/50

-One question i have is would HCG be warranted in this cycle? I was thinking of maybe using it while on the deca but i have never used it before and haven;t had a chance to research it as of yet... so if you guys have any input on the matter then please feel free to leave it.
    -im thinking of running the b6 like that because i know the deca takes three weeks to clear so i figure there could be a flare up potentially if i stopped the b6 right when i stopped the deca... is this logical thinking or uncalled for?
    -im thinking of running the test to week 14 as stated because i know how suppressive deca is so i figured that extending the test would help out.
    - also im thinking of adding in some prop on the 2 weeks between the test and pct... i haven;t added it in but i think thats what im going to do.

thanks for the help bros
    magic

if done extensive research on deca used on a first cycle and its a pretty bad supplement to be using on a first cycle.its sides outweigh its gains, highly androgenic supplement your running there. is it too late to get EQ and run that instead?
    if i were you i would run it like this.........

1-4 dbol @ 30 ED
    1-14 Test @ 600 EW
    1-13 EQ(if you can) or Deca at 400 mg EW.
    16-19 PCT
    theres no reason to run nolva while your running femera. but if your running liqui you could still use it.you could also get away with 10 mg of nolva instead of 15 durring cycle.

eh technically it's my second good cycle... i had to cut the original second one short due to lack of time to give it the attention it deserves. the only thing i dont like about the EQ is the whole increased hair growth thing and the fact i want to add a lot of mass. (althoguh i know the gains are in fact leaner.) it's really been a toss up between the two the past few months..) I failed to mention i will also have bromo on hand.

as for the nolva the only reason i had it at 15 is because i have some minor gyno from when i was younger (before i even touched any AS) and i would much rather prevent the problem then have to treat it later. I thought femera really whacked out lipid levels and nolva was a must in order to somewhat balance them out.?

ya if your gyno prone i would definitly run the nolva how you have it, maybe even bump it to 20 mg's. i wouldnt wanna take that chance bro.but like i said, watch the deca sides b/c thats where most of your sides will come from, if any. i'm not knockin deca, but i mean, there are alot of better choices for lean mass gains.

im actually hitting MY first real cycle this winter, when ive ran 3 before this one, not done correctly and i always come back to my natural bodyweight(avatar).

heres whut im running, just to give you an idea, and yes bro, i had deca planned instead of EQ, but im thinking of holding it off for awhile.im looking for lean mass/strength gains as well. strenght to mass ratio is important to me since i powerlift;

week 1-4 dbol @ 40 mgs ED
    weeK 1-14 Test E @ 625 mg EW
    week 1-13 EQ @ 400 mg EW
    week 6-14 @ 40 mg ED
    nolva @ 10 the whole way through with milk thistle @ 3 grams
    week 16-19 clomid/nolva

i stopped the EQ 1 week before the test stopped, so i could match the PCT timing.

bump for anymore opinions

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    thats a lot of steroids how many cycles do you have under your belt?

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by itsallmental
    if done extensive research on deca used on a first cycle and its a pretty bad supplement to be using on a first cycle.its sides outweigh its gains, highly androgenic supplement your running there. is it too late to get EQ and run that instead?
    if i were you i would run it like this.........

1-4 dbol @ 30 ED
    1-14 Test @ 600 EW
    1-13 EQ(if you can) or Deca at 400 mg EW.
    16-19 PCT
    theres no reason to run nolva while your running femera. but if your running liqui you could still use it.you could also get away with 10 mg of nolva instead of 15 durring cycle.
    youve been misinformed...dont belive every word of crap that someone repeats like a parrot...

deca is almost soley anabolic ...it has slight androgenic properites...

2nd...the myth about deca being hard on your htpa is comeplete bull **** IMO...why would everyone and there dogs use it if it was so bad???...and for my first i used deca and tren togather...no problems...

looks good majic...long time no see bro

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    how is 3 componds alot??...less than 1000mg of injectables, and around 200mg of orals a week???...looks pretty plain and simple to me

Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    i think i put it but again it's my second real cycle (i guess technically my third)... i had to cut the first second one short at wk 6 because i couldn;t put the time into it that i needed to and felt i wasn;t getting much out of it (with stress of work and everything i actually decreased in weight, so i knew i had to cut it)

Im actually thinking of taking the test at only 500/wk anyway, i just put the 600 cause it 300 mg/ml concentration. Im also really leaning toward the femera after reading some peoples results from it (how some actually experienced old gyno go away... and since like i stated i have a small case i want to see how it works out on me) my only concern with the femera is the rebound affect but i will taper it off the last two weeks before pct so i can hopefully avoid that (i also some leftover ldex from before that i can use if i experience a rebound.) Im really looking forward to starting this cycle, just waiting on the deca to come in and then i have to order another bottle of nolva and some femera... should be able to start in like a week

Cold- ya it's good to be back, i've been reading a lot of posts but just haven;t had the time to respond to anything lol... gotta love being busy though
    Last edited by magicstick2003; 10-12-2004 at 06:25 PM.

Thread Information