Thread: growing taller

physio_sport is offline Banned

growing taller

my cousin wants to get taller and has been to the doctor and got a blood test done hes waiting for the results but i was wondering what type of products can increase your hight Growth Hormone ?
    im not sure so if anyone can help.
    thanks.

SPEEDY is offline Junior Member
    Anabolic steroids stunts your growth.....Growth hormones are prescribed for severe cases of underdevelopment, and have been proven to increase height. The danger behind it is that it increases the size of your organs incluiding your heart which is extremely dangerous.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    growth hormone may make him taller...but speedy's right. that stuff will mess you up if you don't do it right. i don't recommend it to someone who hasn't juiced before or hasn't been working out naturally for at least two years. i don't know about where you live, but here it really expensive. i'm not sure it's worth the risk for him, but i'd have to know more details before i could be positive

B182 is offline New Member
    Unless he's still in the early stages of puberty or prepubescent, and his epiphyses haven't closed, then GH can augment height. But if his epiphyses have closed (has stopped growing for awhile, or has facial hair) then it won't do anything for height.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

ummmmm

where did my post go that was here?

bd2g is offline New Member
    i am 5' 7" and have taken 4 boxes of sersotim a common growth hormone and i am still 5' 7", and i spent some money so it is not worth it especially if he is older. comes down to living with genetics, growth will in fact make you leaner and cut up your stomach. tel him good luck.

height?ummmmm no!

but what you can look forward to if you really abuse it like my neanderthal friend is nice growth in your protruding forehead, big gaps in your teeth, and a nice squaring of the jaw str8 out of darwin's evolutionary chart.but height?not happening unless like someone here said your long growth caps haven't sealed yet and even then it's not going to be significant.just my personal experience w/ serostim and abusers, not users, of it.

oh and......

you still have to do gear w/ it.GH by itself is a total waste.if you are considerign serostim and have the insert from teh box to read, look at clinical results wo/ anabolics.not that impressive , right?

Mike Guest
    ok GH is used WITH MEDICAL SUPERVISION in adolescents with hypopituitarism and/or hypothyroidism when enough thyroxin is not being produced to induce growth in the individual - cycling it as a steroid would hurt more than anything - I promise you - the height thing is really a gamble - you dont have as much control in that arena as you do with weight - just hope for the best - seriously - don't splash around in the gene pool too much - let life take it's course - take what you got and just do what you can with it

Thread Information