bstock1990 is offline New Member

please help i think im taking fake stuff

ok im 25 weigh in at about 155lbs 5"7 13% body fat

last wednesday i started on 15 mg ED of thai D-bol , 10mg ED of Nolva, and Sust 250 twice a week !!

well sunday came (2 days ago) and ive been eating my proteins calories and lifting hard and i really cant tell a ****ing difference yet ,spoke to a few people and they advised me to up the D-bol to at least 25mg ED so since yesterday ive been on 25mg of D-bol i worked out last night and my strength is the same i had a good pump while working out but thats about it !!!
    ive been reading people putting on 4lbs a week on just 30mg of d-bol!!

is my gear fake ?

im I expecting way too much ?

or is it too soon to tell?

please give me some opinions thanks everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well it is hard to say because dbol is one of the fasting acting steroids . After the first week you should start to notice a good bit of weight/strength gains starting. I would give it a few more days and see what happens. Also, 15mg is NOT enough and you took that for almost the whole first week so I think that may have something to do with why you are not seeing the results you were looking for. Start doing 30mg ED of the dbol and you should definitely notice something within the next week for sure. Also, the sustanon HAS to be injected EOD for it to be effective, that means at LEAST 4 times on week and 3 injections the next week and so on. Twice a week will NOT get you anywhere near the results you are looking for. Good luck bro.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    dude its only 6 days, give it a nother week or so.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Take a closer look at your diet. Post it up for critique in the diet forum if you have any uncertainty

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMent1on
    dude its only 6 days, give it a nother week or so.

I agree with Mr M. It takes about 2 weeks and then you will start exploding.

bstock1990 is offline New Member
    ok guys ill give it another week or so im going to up it to 30 and will see the result!

thanks for all the reply this site is great keep up the good work!!!

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    It would be best like AandF said to post your diet. Get pumped is right there is a good chance that at 15mgs a day of D-bol you wouldnt notice a d@mn thing. Heres the thing if your only 155lbs you dont know what it takes for you to grow. im not trying to be a dick but at that weight I doubt you have done much bulking naturally. The thing is when your on cycle is not the time to learn how to eat. At that weight you should be downing 3 weight gainers a day. 6 meals with snacks inbetween all of them. You want to be a monster you have to eat like one. I wouldnt blame it on the gear just yet. At six days you havent even given it enough time. Look up Bulking diets. There is no way you have reached any genetic limit. Diet alone would probally make you gain weight.

Thread Information