briansauras is offline Senior Member

Been doing some research

I think m going to change my shiat up, and do 500mg sus EW x8wks..
    How does that sound to you guys?
    And its best do to 250mg 2 times a week? Say Saturday and Wednesday?

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    you need at least 10 weeks bro. is this your first cycle? and it was said it needs to be shot EOD, but I've seen valid arguments stating it could be shot only twice a week, not trying to confuse you bro.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    I think m going to change my shiat up, and do 500mg sus EW x8wks..
    How does that sound to you guys?
    And its best do to 250mg 2 times a week? Say Saturday and Wednesday?
    Read the thread down below titled Sustanon and Newbies

I got the impression that I could do 8-10wks, and that shooting 2 times a week (i think thats every 3rd day or so) would work alright

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    actually twice a week is every 3.5 days. It is highly recommended to be shot EOD. Figure out the math and how much youd have to shoot EOD to stay at 500mg EW

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    actually twice a week is every 3.5 days. It is highly recommended to be shot EOD. Figure out the math and how much youd have to shoot EOD to stay at 500mg EW
    i think its like 1/2CC,

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Bro, I am not trying to be rude but, how many times are you going to repost this same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN???? EVERYONE has told you that you need to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be effective, but obviously you don't want to take anyones advice so why are you asking AGAIN???? Shooting sustanon twice a week will NOT, and I repeat will NOT help to achieve the gains you are looking for. That's like saying someone should go shoot 100mg of prop on mon and then 100mg on thurs and they will see the gains they are looking for, it just WON'T happen bro. Please do NOT repost about this question again because you have already posted it 5 times and you haven't learned from any of your previous posts so what makes us believe you will learn from this one. Bottom line is, you DON'T have enough gear AND you have to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be fully effective!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GetPumped
    Bro, I am not trying to be rude but, how many times are you going to repost this same question OVER AND OVER AGAIN???? EVERYONE has told you that you need to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be effective, but obviously you don't want to take anyones advice so why are you asking AGAIN???? Shooting sustanon twice a week will NOT, and I repeat will NOT help to achieve the gains you are looking for. That's like saying someone should go shoot 100mg of prop on mon and then 100mg on thurs and they will see the gains they are looking for, it just WON'T happen bro. Please do NOT repost about this question again because you have already posted it 5 times and you haven't learned from any of your previous posts so what makes us believe you will learn from this one. Bottom line is, you DON'T have enough gear AND you have to shoot the sustanon EOD for it to be fully effective!!!!
    Sustanon is acredited with being a blend of 4 test. How com eon every reply all everyone is concerned with is the short acting esters, ei prop...All I have heard is stuff having to do with the prop in it...How about the meduim and long esters? Noone has mentioned anything about those. If I was THAT conserned with utilizing only the prop, dont you think I would have cycled just prop?
    So all im looking for when I ask a question about sus, is something that doesnt have to do with prop all the time, doesnt anyone know anything about sus besides how to utilize the prop, or your not getting the full potential out of the prop.....What about the other 2 esters that arnt short?

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Just shoot it twice a week. I have a buddy that shoots 500mg once a week and he gains. Perhaps he is not utilizing it to its full potential, but its not the end of the world.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Sustanon is acredited with being a blend of 4 test. How com eon every reply all everyone is concerned with is the short acting esters, ei prop...All I have heard is stuff having to do with the prop in it...How about the meduim and long esters? Noone has mentioned anything about those. If I was THAT conserned with utilizing only the prop, dont you think I would have cycled just prop?
    So all im looking for when I ask a question about sus, is something that doesnt have to do with prop all the time, doesnt anyone know anything about sus besides how to utilize the prop, or your not getting the full potential out of the prop.....What about the other 2 esters that arnt short?

we comment on the short acting ester cause of their half life. prop needs to be injected ED or EOD minimum. however the mediium and long esters have half lives of a week or longer. that is why we say that. by only injecting twice a week, u will cause a spike then drop in blood levels, then stay down for a little then do it all over again. its like a roller coaster ride for your blood levels, which causes unwanted, or unneeded side effects.

GetPumped is offline Senior Member
    Well, since you aren't concerned with the short acting esters from your statement above, why don't you just use enanthate or cypionate by itself??? You are contradicting yourself. You have to worry about the short acting esters in sustanon because if you only shoot it twice a week the short acting esters will never kick in fully and there will be no point in taking the sustanon if you aren't getting the full effect from the SHORT acting esters AND the LONG acting esters. From reading your statement above and your other posts, you are obviously NOT worried about the two short acting esters because you INSIST on shooting it twice a week, you might as well just take enanthate since the short acting esters won't be utilized to their full potential instead of wasting your time and money.

Thread Information