wannajuice43 is offline New Member

not here to flame but.....

what up bros...

why is it that all the information that you guys give out to newbies is always something like it must be a 12 weeker or you want see any effects and stuff like you need deca for 10 weeks or it is no good and 250 mgs of any kinda test is not enough and so on.

I know that most of this is true for experienced juicers but me being a personal trainer and having many best friends in the body building scene have seen many great accomplishments off of cycles like test e for 8 weeks at 250 mgs a week with proper pct and deca to pack on pounds in 8 week cycles at low doses even though it takes a while to kick in.

It just seems like some of the advice you give to newbies could be a little extreme when they could get great results with alot less juice therefore resulting in lesser sides!
    any way not a flame bros just a thought!
    Last edited by wannajuice43; 10-12-2004 at 10:18 PM.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    Doesn't seem like a flame to me, all truth.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    You completely right on. Most people at first dont need much to get great results. If you are constantly cycling thats a whole different story. Yeah I dont know why anyone would suggest that Deca needs to be ran for no less than 10 weeks. My second cycle was a Reforvit-B and Deca cycle for 8 weeks and it was all good. I dont see the point in cycling under 8 weeks though. That for any of my cycles is when I start to see progress with size and strength. So for my Goals it seems pointless to stop just about the time things start getting good.

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    Ok you have a different point of view

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    well from personal experience.......when I listen to my source I got all ****ed up. when I listened to the bros here,
    no sides and great results were all I got. I think I will keep taking their advice. Its just good reading

just seems like some of the advice to the newbies is a little overkill

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wannajuice43
    what up bros...

why is it that all the information that you guys give out to newbies is always something like it must be a 12 weeker or you want see any effects and stuff like you need deca for 10 weeks or it is no good and 250 mgs of any kinda test is not enough and so on.

I know that most of this is true for experienced juicers but me being a personal trainer and having many best friends in the body building scene have seen many great accomplishments off of cycles like test e for 8 weeks at 250 mgs a week with proper pct and deca to pack on pounds in 8 week cycles at low doses even though it takes a while to kick in.

It just seems like some of the advice you give to newbies could be a little extreme when they could get great results with alot less juice therefore resulting in lesser sides!
    I agree with you 100%. There are lots of people that get great results with low dose cycles.

i am not saying that anyone here is wrong in what they are saying its just that newbies dont need near the amount of juice that is considered ok by this forum but for experienced juicers this is all great advice

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    i am not saying that anyone here is wrong in what they are saying its just that newbies dont need near the amount of juice that is considered ok by this forum but for experienced juicers this is all great advice
    this is the world of steroids . and every case is different everyone has different genetics diet and work out habits and for that different results

Quote Originally Posted by R.Gotti
    this is the world of steroids. and everything case is different everyone has different genetics diet and work out habits and for that different results

this is true and for a experienced juicer to come out and tell i newbie who is considering 250mgs a week of test e and 200mgs a week of deca to bump the test up to 500-700mgs a week and the deca up to 400-600mgs a week just because that is what he has to take to get results. this is just not good advice IMO

But on the same note you wont see any 275+ monsters using a gram a week and less. And doing 5-8 weeks cycles.. LOL

any mods have any say on this subject?

needle is offline Senior Member
    Im still a firm believer in low doses of test! Ive watched it work well on others and my personal experience with it also. After reading Basket8cases (SP) progress with his low does's of test for over a year I believe that its the best way to go. I know it's possible. I agree with you 100%!!!!

Yeah for anyone that has been cycling for less than or even just over a year that works just fine. Im serious though you get heavy enough and been cycling for years the small stuff doesnt get you any where.

It all comes down to people want you to do what ever they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Yeah for anyone that has been cycling for less than or even just over a year that works just fine. Im serious though you get heavy enough and been cycling for years the small stuff doesnt get you any where.

It all comes down to people want you to do what ever they are doing.
    yea there is no argument here i know that after years or even a few cycles of juice that these large doses are needed, but i am talking the average newbie who could really go out and irresponsible be taking too much juice for his first cycle just becuase someone on here recommends that to him

yet again i say i am not trying to flame the board becuase i love AR, but this is the only concern i have with it

calidude is offline Senior Member
    To each his own.

I know what you are saying completely. I see people give odd advise to people all the time. if someone use to cycle years ago then he only needs to start at the begining again. I see some people give real crazy advise to people. Like some guy that is %30 body fat gets on here and wants to loose weight. people will be like why dont you do a DNP , T3,Clen , ECA stack combination. LOL

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Some people give good advice, some people do not. We were all newbies at one time, but the smarter ones will not listen to the first person offering advice and go act on it. You need to confirm the information with several other sources to be sure it is accurate anytime you get advice. Same thing with reading books and websites...just b/c somebody took the time to write it down doesn't necessarily make it true.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    what up bros...

When you have cycled then you'll understand.
    Most of the ultra-conservative opinions come from non-users and what their source told them, not very accurate.

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    i think there is alot of good advice on this board, all i have probs with are the kids with 0 cycle experience posting... thats like a blind person giving advise on driving....doesnt work

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    Like some guy that is %30 body fat gets on here and wants to loose weight. people will be like why dont you do a DNP, T3,Clen, ECA stack combination. LOL
    I went from 30% to 12% just with diet and exercise, who am i

joevette is offline Banned
    There's nothing wrong with low dose cycles if you are just starting out, but I still couldn't do long esters for only 8 weeks. The only things I'd do for that short amount of time would be esterless gear and orals (6 weeks for orals).

You are the guy that did it the right way. Those drugs should only be used to get rid of stubborn fat that seems imposssible to burn.

Thread Information