Rictor33 is offline Associate Member

extending test cycle adding deca

I am 5 weeks into a 20 week test-enthanate cycle (500mg/week) , I am thinking of adding deca for weeks 6-16 of this cycle and using a low-dose of t3 (12.5mcg) from week 11-15 to try to trim bodyfat down (I am bulking). What do you guys think of this and is it at all adviseable to throw something long-estered like deca for 10 weeks into a test-only cycle. I am running the test past the deca to avoid any types of harsh shutdown. Should I attempt to obtain some hcg for pct or is nolva/clomid good enough?

"AUSSIEBLOKE" is offline Junior Member
    Gees mate 20 weeks that a bit long that just going 2 kill your natural testosterone production.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AUSSIEBLOKE
    Gees mate 20 weeks that a bit long that just going 2 kill your natural testosterone production.
    there are many people who do extended cycles.... some i have seen go as long as 24 weeks...... most use hcg with it and have done many many cycles. depending on what number this is for him 20 weeks might not be too bad...

bumpppp///

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I would throw in HCG with the clomid/nolva.

Pork Chop is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rictor33
    I am 5 weeks into a 20 week test-enthanate cycle (500mg/week) , I am thinking of adding deca for weeks 6-16 of this cycle and using a low-dose of t3 (12.5mcg) from week 11-15 to try to trim bodyfat down (I am bulking). What do you guys think of this and is it at all adviseable to throw something long-estered like deca for 10 weeks into a test-only cycle. I am running the test past the deca to avoid any types of harsh shutdown. Should I attempt to obtain some hcg for pct or is nolva/clomid good enough?

If you're not seeing anymore gains, up the test. 500 is low.
    Or up the test and mix with Deca .
    Either way, test will trim you down.

hcg doesn't activate your pituitary(sp) gland. It's only usefull ED until the clomid kicks in.
    Clomid/nolva will suffice.

any opinions on running the low-dose of t3 to cut some fat @ the high-point of my cycle when test and deca are running full-bore? Any other feedback would also be appreciated...

Thread Information