DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET

amps broke upon delivery

say one were to receive an order of say 50 amps and 8 were broke.T/A time is phenominal.would you exspect free replacements or chalk it up to par for the course.
    hypothetically speaking ofcourse

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I'd ask for replacements... Packaging is the sources responsibiliy... Not to mention since they broke and could have leaked it would have given reason to search the pack and who know maybe do a controlled delivery... I'd expect to get taken care of...
    Last edited by Jack87; 10-12-2004 at 04:22 PM.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    i dunno really man you can try but i doubt they will do much they can just say that u buy the substance at your own risk kinda thing... its not like u can take them to court for it or anything or call the police and say my juice leaked in the mail lol... but if u had a priscription for it that may be a different story imo.

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    no way man, if its a quality source and he wants your business, he will take care of the problem.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    no way man, if its a quality source and he wants your business, he will take care of the problem.
    yeah,i agree.i just wanted to put a feeler out there
    thanks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    I'd ask for replacements... Packaging is the sources responsibiliy... Not to mention since they broke and could have leaked it would have given reason to search the pack and who know maybe do a controlled delivery... I'd expect to get taken care of...
    I agree, lots of bad things can come from below average packaging. They should be replaced too.

-moto

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

My source

shoot man, my source packages juice so good it takes me about 10 minutes and a pair of scizors to open it! thats how it should be.
    LAN

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    I would be pissed he would have to do more than just replace the broken vials to get my buisness again. Like said above that is how people get busted. If there is something leaking from the package they have the right to search it to see what it is. I think you are not suppose to ship liquids through the mail. SO that is how they can do that.

If I was you I would send him a message like this.

8 ampules broke due to the way it was packed. This is messed up for more than one reason. Leaking packages are how people get busted. Please make this Right.

Any reputable source will make this right for you. You should get something extra for the risk the source placed on you. I was shorted one bottle of test one time from a source and they sent me the bottle of test with two free bottles of Human grade Deca .

Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    shoot man, my source packages juice so good it takes me about 10 minutes and a pair of scizors to open it! thats how it should be.
    LAN

Thats funny. Exactly!!!

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1badcamaro
    I agree

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anhydro78
    If I was you I would send him a message like this.

8 ampules broke due to the way it was packed. This is messed up for more than one reason. Leaking packages are how people get busted. Please make this Right.

the only problem with that is how it's worded. Avoid the words "messed up" and "make this right"

Try something more polite.

Hello ______. This is ______. I received your package the other day, and unfortunately 8 ampoules broke before delivery. Some of the contents had leaked, but luckily the package was not wet enough to warrent further inspection (and perhaps even luckier, a controlled delivery). However, I am still out some product because of what may have been inconsistent packaging. I would appreciate it greatly if we could negotiate a deal on some sort of reimbursement. Let me know.

Thanks,
    _________

Yeah that would be nicer. I try to word messages to sources short ans sweet. When asking for a list I put a simple "List please" in the message.

As much as these sources are making there is no excuse not to pack the box properly. Packing material doesnt cost squat. i would be mad as all he!! if this is what happened to me. I just ordered like 130 some ampules and not one broke. I have ordered ampules many times and never had but one broke. And that wasnt the guys fault because each box of ampules had bubble wrap around them with additional packing around them. But then again I try to avoid buying ampules anyways.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Very well put... exactly...

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    the only problem with that is how it's worded. Avoid the words "messed up" and "make this right"

Hello ______. This is ______. I received your package the other day, and unfortunately 8 ampoules broke before delivery. Some of the contents had leaked, but luckily the package was not wet enough to warrent further inspection (and perhaps even luckier, a controlled delivery). However, I am still out some product because of what may have been inconsistent packaging. I would appreciate it greatly if we could negotiate a deal on some sort of reimbursement. Let me know.

Thanks,
    _________

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams

Thanks,
    _________
    Nice form letter..... I may have to use it.

But as everyone said packaging is the responsibiliy and if he's a good source he will understand and resend.

Thread Information