Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member

Test Cycle question

I am finishing up a cycle of Testen250 and I liked it a lot but I put on a lot of water weight/fat. So I am thinking of doing some T3/clen to really cut up but I have read that you should really be takeing some test with T3 so it doesn't eat away at your muscle since it is non discriminate (sp).

The problem I have with adding more test is Testen250 makes me bloat up so I was thinking some Prop. Now how would I incorporate this all in?

Should I just do 50mg prop eod for 3 or 4 weeks with T3/clen and then go straight into PCT?

Opinions more then welcomed from everyone!

Oh ya... My test cycle was 12 weeks at 500mg a week if that helps at all.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Lifts-a-lot
    I am finishing up a cycle of Testen250 and I liked it a lot but I put on a lot of water weight/fat. So I am thinking of doing some T3/clen to really cut up but I have read that you should really be takeing some test with T3 so it doesn't eat away at your muscle since it is non discriminate (sp).

The problem I have with adding more test is Testen250 makes me bloat up so I was thinking some Prop. Now how would I incorporate this all in?

Should I just do 50mg prop eod for 3 or 4 weeks with T3/clen and then go straight into PCT?

Opinions more then welcomed from everyone!

You can take some Ldex and that will cut the bloat..

I already am and it is so-so... I think a lot of it is fat from the high calories. Looking back I got great results but I'm a lot softer then I anticipated so I am looking to drop some bf. Not necesarily be cut out but not look like a beach ball with no definition.

thick one is offline Associate Member
    i wouldn't use the t3 at this time, you will burn too much of that hard earned muscle you just built. maintain high protein/calories during pct and once you finish pct, then gradually decrease calories, start am cardio at least 4-5 times/week, use clen 2 weeks on -2 weeks off, eca stack on off weeks, and most importantly cut carbs after 4-5 pm. you will maintain the most muscle this way while cutting the fat. give it a try. you have to be patient, but it will work. just my 2 cc's worth....

Quote Originally Posted by thick one
    i wouldn't use the t3 at this time, you will burn too much of that hard earned muscle you just built. maintain high protein/calories during pct and once you finish pct, then gradually decrease calories, start am cardio at least 4-5 times/week, use clen 2 weeks on -2 weeks off, eca stack on off weeks, and most importantly cut carbs after 4-5 pm. you will maintain the most muscle this way while cutting the fat. give it a try. you have to be patient, but it will work. just my 2 cc's worth....

For burning muscle that is why I was thinking of running some more test (prop) to save the musclce while burning the fat off. Since it is a fast acting ester I thought that it would perserve it all.

Any other opinions on the muscle being burned off even while on prop?

Any other opinions?

Thread Information