eric_guerrero is offline New Member

Smile Can someone with experience please advise?

Hi I am 40 years old. Never done a steroid cycle. I would like to lose some fat and gain some muscle at the same time.

What do you recomend I do, for how long? and what doses?

Regards

Eric

seanw is offline Banned
    Welcome to the board man. You have a lot of research to do. Read the Educational threads and learn as much as you can by looking at the posts here. It wont take long to pick it up believe me. There are some examples of cycles on the main page as well.
    Have you worked out much ?, its not a good idea to start a cycle unless you have at least a couple of years of hard training under your belt. If not you can make a lot of changes to your body just by cleaning up your diet and working out hard. Good luck !!

Hawkman44 is offline Associate Member
    Go to the over 30 forum, it's a great resource for old farts like us. There are a lot of people there who are in your same situation, and your same age. You will find a lot of helpful threads and people there who know what cycles are best for those of us in our prime!

Pork Chop is offline Member
    You're first cycle will be the best.
    Plan it wisely.
    ANY test will make you lose weight.
    Start in the 600mg/wk neighborhood and work your way up.
    Since it's your first, take full advantage of it and run for 16weeks or so.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pork Chop
    You're first cycle will be the best.
    Plan it wisely.
    ANY test will make you lose weight.
    Start in the 600mg/wk neighborhood and work your way up.
    Since it's your first, take full advantage of it and run for 16weeks or so.
    Hmmm you dish out 600 mg a week advice and yet the man has not suggested he's been lifting weights or any weight training experience.

Man what is your prior weight lifting experience? If you havent been in the gym in years and looking at a beer belly and now wanting to do something about it, well if this is the case then NO MORE then 150 mg a week or 1/2 CC of something like testosterone enanthate . Or better yet, start training at a gym, just take tribulus or tongkat ali to boost testosterone levels but keep them in safe natural levels until you are adequately trained naturally. On the other hand, if you been in the gym for years, then this man's advice isnt bad, I would suggest closer to a 500 mg or 2 CC a week plan.

Thread Information