sbeast007 is offline Senior Member

Unhappy muscles burning!!!

does anyone else have this problem, when i'm training my muscles start to burn almost from the first set onwards, this makes training difficult. i drink plenty of water,
    the cycle i'm on at the moment is sust250, dianbol, clen , protein shakes and cratine. i also take vit b12 and dandelion root, any suggestions or comments would be useful,

thanks guys.

seanw is offline Banned
    enjoy it man, there aint no better feeling !!!!

fitnessNY is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like you are getting good pumps!

Hypertrophy is offline Senior Member
    It's just Lactic Acid which is normal~

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    get the hell off the dandelion root!

I understand your reason for takin it is porabably the fact that your D-ball and test will make you reatain some water, but if water retention is a concern i would just drink more and change your carbs.
    Dandelion root should really only be used for a few days in preperation of something.
    When i used it i noticed the same kind of burning and much more soreness after workouts.
    Dandilion dries you up. A dry muscle isn't an anabolic one. The fact that yer using creatine and dandelion together is probably confusing the hell out of your body's sodium and water balancing mechanisms.

IMHO

Dandelion acts as a diuretic and will strip your body of the proper minerals that it needs for fluid balance. Get off the dandelion and take some supplemental potassium and magnesium. This always helps me with bloat. Without the proper amount of potassium in your system, your muscles will cramp. Also, work up to at least a gallon of water a day, and I bet your condition will improve.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    All pain and discomfort should be able to be blocked out while working out. You have to learn how to concentrait on what you are doing. Something like that should never effect your workout. You need to look into the mindset of training if other things are distracting you.

Thread Information