Thread: Diet on tren?

AnabolicAlien Guest

Diet on tren?

I'm 202 9% body fat, 3 cycles under my belt, have never used tren before. Training and sleep are great.

Was wondering how I should eat on tren acetate? I'll probably run it 10 weeks. Since it supposedly burns fat and makes you crazy strong without adding much mass should I eat basically whatever I want when I want as long as I'm eating enough protein? Or should I keep trying to just eat clean?

I'm running test/deca with it and want to hit cardio 3x week about 20-30 mins at a time.

Thanks,
    A.A.

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Just eat clean. Most people will tell you that you shouldn't try to cut when you are bulking. Most people wouldn't do Deca to cut.

AnabolicAlien Guest

well...

any other opinions?

i would like to remain about the same body fat or maybe a little less but gain a lot of mass and strength!

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 10-13-2004 at 01:35 PM.

Juice Weasel is offline New Member
    /\ eat clean, just how it is

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    ive run tren with low carb, moderate carbs and high carb. ive always gotten the best results with moderate to high carbs. i feel so much stronger when doing it this way.
    plus i would cheat for one snack a day and have a double cheeseburger( cheap extra calories) and i still cut up. tren is incredible

AnabolicAlien Guest

thx

w rballs...

that's sort of what i was thinking and found in a lot of my research on the boards...

so what was your training like? any cardio?

A.A.
    Last edited by AnabolicAlien; 10-13-2004 at 01:41 PM.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicAlien
    w rballs...

that's sort of what i was thinking and found in a lot of my research on the boards...

so what was your training like? any cardio?

A.A.

jump rope for cardio that was about it. i despise all forms of cardio but jumping rope, but on fina u get winded sooooooooooooooo easily. im talking walking up two flights up stair and u needs to take a breather.

AnabolicAlien Guest

yeah...

man i was wondering why i had a hard time running 2 miles in 20 mins yesterday morning. i can usually run 4 8 minute miles no prolbem. ****.

A.A.

Thread Information