Thread: Getting Ready
10-13-2004, 01:33 PM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2004
Hav egotten nothing but useful information from this site. I am on my 4th week of a 10-12 week cycle.
Started off with 25 Mg Reforvit daily, Broken into 2x Mon-Fri
Deca 300 Mg 1 shot weekly
THis week I am geetng off the reforvit as I have heard its best to only do 3-4 weeks. I am going to be doing 1/2 cc of Test 200 and 1/2 cc of Deca Wed and Sunday.
This is my first cycle. I am having great results and feel awesome. Do I need CLomid on these dosages? If so when and how much. And where do I get it.
ALl your help is appreciated greatly
10-13-2004, 02:53 PM #2Junior Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
10-13-2004, 02:58 PM #3
Oh boy, not to flame you but you need some major help.
1. Your test should have been ran since week 1
2. Your deca dosages should be lower than your test dosages
3. Your dosages should never fluctuate
4. 1/2 cc of test and 1/2 cc of deca aren't going to do diddly squat, especially since your body naturally produces around 75mg of test a week on its own. So theoretically, you'll just be shutting down your natural test production and replacing it from what you get in the bottle. Low dosages are ok for some, but 250 is the minimum.
5. The awesome gains you are feeling are from the dbol and are going to disappear once you stop since you dont have any test to "take over" for the dbol. So kiss it goodbye.
6. You'll need clomid for PCT for sure and I'd get some nolva for the estrogen related side -effects.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but that cycle blows. Here's what you should have done if you wanted to do low dosages
Weeks 1-4 Reforvit(dbol) 25mg every day
Weeks 1-12 Test enanthate 250mg every week(125mg on Monday and 125mg on Thursday)
Nolva 10mg everyday
I would drop the deca since the dosages would have to be around 200mg a week (which is too little IMO) with your low test dosages .
10-13-2004, 03:03 PM #4
everything he said is true bro
10-13-2004, 06:54 PM #5
These guys are right man. Get yo stuff right and continue safely while making keepable gains. JMO
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)