justin2305 is offline Senior Member

Question 2nd cycle advice (is it to short?????)

alright bros i was thinking of doing another cycle i have been off my 1st for round like 4 months and i did t250 for 10weeks and gained prety good i put on around 15lbs and was happy now im looking for even better results. i was thinking of doing 7wks of 500mgs test ena. and 5wks of deca3 and maybe for the first 4wks throwing in 1 m1t a day. ive heard many things bout this being to short and ive heard many bout it not being to short. on my last cycle i didnt even gain much at all after the 7th and 8th week so if u have any suggestions i would very much appriciate it thats alot....
    PS: im 5 9 175lbs and 8%bf

joevette is offline Banned
    I'd run the deca for 12 weeks and the test for 13. If you want to run a short cycle use test prop and NPP instead.

pimp is offline Junior Member
    I would run the Test-E bro for at least 10 weeks at 250/mg on mon. and 250 on thur. = 500/mg a week. Plus dont forget about nolvadex ...!

T

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Im running Dbol , Test E, and Deca for my second cycle. So far on my 3rd day

thanks bros for the advice but i still dont no if i should do that or not i want to run a short cycle like that one and see if i get the results i expect.... should i even bother???
    thanks a bunch

thanks bros for the advice but i still dont no if i should do that or not i want to run a short cycle like that one and see if i get the results i expect.... should i even bother???
    thanks a bunch

thanks a bunch

sorry bout all those replys my computer is screwed up.... thanks for ur advice guys

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by justin2305
    thanks a bunch
    I wouldn't even bother running such a short cycle, considering that the Test and Deca don't kick in until about week 4-5. I would run Test E 500mg/EW for weeks 1-12, and Deca 300mg/EW weeks 1-10. 10mg Nolva ED including PCT and VIT B6 200mg/ED including PCT and past it.

thanks a bunch for ur feedback but me and my friend have been looking for the mgs of each nolva and havnt found it how many is that a day while on and how do u think i should do my pct(how many nolva a day) thanks a bunch brotha

Thread Information