Thread: sust/deca cycle

steel10 is offline Junior Member

sust/deca cycle

New to the board here, but have enjoyed reading over the past posts-- so thanks.

I just wanted a little advise on my 2nd ever cylce. My first cylce was this summer and was 10 amps of sust 250 over 8 weeks. Put on 7-8 lbs and got stronger.

My stats are: 5'8'', 197-200lbs @ 11-12%bf. 22 years old. Dedicated lifter.

I was planning on doing 10 weeks of:
    250 mg sust 250/week
    300mg Tkk deca /week

I have never done deca and wanted to see what I would get off of it --but starting to think the sust should be bumped up to 500mg/week. What do you all think? I am trying to stay conservative as it is only my second cycle, but still want to get some results.

Also, if I did bump up the sust, would it be bad to do 250mg sust per week with 250 of omnadren test (as I know they are the same deal)-- the reason being I already have 10 amps of sust and if buying another 10 amps thought amnadren would save some cash and be just as good....

Anyway, thanks.

4plates is offline Banned
    sus and omna are pretty much the same thing so if you got 10 amps of it it will be good to run @500 w/sus.
    what you are planning is a great beginners cycle and you should react greatly to it if your diet and training are up to par.
    alot of people add dbol to the mix @30-50 mg ed for the first 4 wks.
    rember to take clomid 3 wks post cycle @300mg day 1,100mg for 10 days,50mg for 10 more days(36 50mg tabs)

steel10 is offline Junior Member
    4Plates, thanks for the advise. Just to make sure I am clear on what you are saying-- I should definetely bump the sust up to 500mg/week with the deca 300mg/week instead of running the sust at 250mg/week. I thought about running d-bol, but this is only my second cycle and I would prefer to keep things as basic as possible (while getting good results) so that each subsequent cycle, I can either up a dosage or add a new element (such as an oral like dbol ).

Anyway, thank you and any more advice (and/or opinions) would be greatly appreciated.

king cobra is offline New Member
    hey 4 plates why do u recomened so much clomid?

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by king cobra
    hey 4 plates why do u recomened so much clomid?
    300 mg on day 1 to saturate the receptors
    100 mg for 10 days the norm
    50 mg for 10 days the norm

you could probably get away with 100/50 mg for 7 days but it cheap enough ,why worry.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    just as 4plates said, although that amount of clomid gives me some nasty acne. if you have problems with this then cut back. if not then pop those pills

Thread Information