to2philly is offline New Member

Testosterone Enanthate

how mant cc's of Testosterone Enanthate are needed a week to see sufficient gains. The guy i get my gear from is pretty diesel and he said he takes 1cc 200mg/week. I am wondering if this is enough to work because other guys i have seen on here take like 600mg/week.

dogsofwar is offline Member
    You should use (as the mean) 500mgs per week. A 100 per week will not do anything for you that I am aware of.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    i take 500mg's a week when i am on.

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    You should use (as the mean) 500mgs per week. A 100 per week will not do anything for you that I am aware of.
    Other than shut down you natural production of it. A young man in his prime produces about 70mg a week naturally.

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    100mgs of Enanthate every week wouldnt be much more than the normal amount of Testosterone your body makes. i havnt seen Enanthate yet come in 100mg solution are you sure the guy didnt tell you he took a 1Gram a week??? Im not suggesting you use a gram every week. im just asking.

Take 500mgs a week split into Bi-weekly shots. Thats a general first cycle.

Mr. Death is offline Senior Member
    If he can gain off of 100mg/week he is one lucky bastard. That's hard to believe though. Sure would make cycles a hell of a lot cheaper.

Iowa is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by to2philly
    how mant cc's of Testosterone Enanthate are needed a week to see sufficient gains. The guy i get my gear from is pretty diesel and he said he takes 1cc 100mg/week. I am wondering if this is enough to work because other guys i have seen on here take like 600mg/week.
    Not everyone reacts the same to the same dosages of a given drug and it depends on what your definition of "sufficient" is. But the average adult male produces roughly 75mg of testosterone a week, so 100mg would pretty much be shutting down your natural production. You'd pretty much be paying for something you get for free if you stop and look at it... So IMO, 250mg week would be the minimum to see gains and you could go up to around 500 for your first cycle. A buddy of mine did 300 a week of test e for 10 weeks and gained 18lbs, kept 15 of it, but he was one of those guys that stays ripped as hell all the time without trying....Almost everyone on here will tell you that more isnt always better. There is a law of diminishing returns when you get too high in your dosages.

my bad it is actually 1cc 200mg/week

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats what doctors give HRT patient. Still not that much. 250 is what some take at first with good results. I think your Enanthate will also be 250mg.

thx bro

Thread Information