SuperDuty is offline New Member

Next Cycle - Opinions Please

OK guys, I'm bout to start my cycle in Nov. and carry it to about the end of March, just in time for spring and summer. Now, this cycle is not written in stone and it will be the longest cycle I've done so far so all advice and opinions are welcome. I'm keeping my doses relatively small b/c I don't need a whole lot to gain and the cycle can be changed and modified depending on how I'm doing as the cycle progresses. Here is what I have in mind right now:

Prop 70mg/day Wks 1-4
    Test Enan 500mg/wk Wks 1-16
    EQ 200mg/wk Wks 1-16
    Deca 100mg/wk Wks 1-16
    Dbol 30 mg/day Wks 1-8
    Tren 50mg/day Wks 13-20
    Prop 70mg/day Wks 17-20
    Winny 50mg/day Wks 15 - 20
    HCG 200iu/day Wks 1-20
    Clomid 200mg/day Wk 21
    100mg/day Wk 22
    50mg/day Wk 23-24
    Nolva 60mg/day Wk 21
    40mg/day Wk 22
    20mg/day Wk 23-24

I may incorporate some Ldex and nolva throughout cycle as needed for anti-E.

Well, that's it, lemme know what y'all think, remember I said that it's not written in stone and I'm open to all suggestions and advice. Thanks.

Peace,
    SD

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, your running way to much stuff!!! How many cycles have you run? A few of things I noticed.

1.What are you trying to get out of this cycle? It's like your trying to run a Mass and a cutter at the same time.
    2. Why are U kickstarting with DBOL and Prop? Pick one and again decide what you want out of this cycle.
    3. Your not running enough EQ and Deca (unless your running the deca to help with joints) If not, drop one of them and raise the dose to 400mg. no need to run both!!!
    4. You do NOT have to run HCG on day 1!!!!!
    5. Why are you running such a high dose of Nolva? Have you had issues in the past?
    6. I also don't like the way your running CLOMID
    Last edited by buylongterm; 10-13-2004 at 03:51 PM.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    Wow, I don't have enough time to give my expert advise - all I can say is.. rethink this one bro.

dragon cycle is offline Junior Member
    yea for real and was your past history wit aas
    u can **** your self up real bad

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    also, your'e running dbol to long and you need to run your test out past the EQ and deca , whichever one you choose.

Thanks bros for all the responses. To tell you the truth though, this cycle may be a little more complicated but its really not that far off from my last cycle except for being longer and the winny. My last cycle was 16 wks and consisted of:

500mg Cyp/wk 1-16
    300mg Eq/wk 1-16
    30mg dbol /day 1-6
    75mg tren /day 11-16

Here's how I looked at it. I'm just using the prop to jumpstart and finish up with so that I can go straight into pct. I'm just using the deca to lube up the joints and I don't see a problem w/ it being just a 100mg a wk with the tren, I am going to be taking hcg the whole cycle so I shouldn't lose my boys and I've never had a problem with gyno but I'll have nolva on hand and Ldex to implement if I see the need to. Really the only differences b/w this and my last cycle is the winny, duration, different esters, and the 100mg deca sub. from the eq. I may and hopefully won't even need the winny or the tren, this is just an outline of options and can be adjusted accordingly as it progresses. Although, my main goal is to get a bulker followed by a quick cutter. I've read some good info that longer cycles of mod. doses helps to keep your weight from going up and down so much as shrot cycles. I guess I could cut back on the nolva a little, but other than that I just don't see a problem with it, and like I said before that this is an outline and will be adjusted as necessary. Also, there's a good article by a doctor on one board that states 250iu doses of hcg/day is much better than the old 500 or 1000 or 5000iu dosages people are/were taking. So after reading this, if you actually decided to (sorry its so long, I'm overly thorough), what do y'all think. Thanks.

Peace,
    SD

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Did you run the dbol 6 days? Am I reading that correctly?

Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Did you run the dbol 6 days? Am I reading that correctly?
    Naw bro, first 6 weeks, sorry bout that. Any more advice out there, I'm sure somebody out there has done something similar. Also this will be my 3rd cycle and I posted my last one up above. Thanks.

Peace,
    SD

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    your latest cycle isn't so bad but you might as well not use the eq because at that dose it isn't going to do much for you...try upping it to 500mg/wk (the bare minimum ive seen for results) or don't run it at all

wired-up is offline Member
    way too much **** for a 3rd cycle. KISS method.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    the deca and eq is wayyyyyyy to low...i wouldnt mess with the eq unless you can run 500mg or more...and the deca atleast 200mg

OK, here are some revisions thanks to the knowledgable advice from some of you bros.

1. I'm upping the eq to 500mg/wk
    2. I'm dropping the HCG down to 250-500iu 2x/week (I'm glad y'all brought this up b/c I had to go back and read that post by Swale on this topic)
    3. I'm tossing the tren for now but might phase out the deca towards the end and go back with the tren depending on how I'm doing with my joints and all
    4. I'm upping the deca to 200mg/wk
    5. I'm dropping the nolva down a bit, probably start at 40
    6. I'm upping the test e to 600mg/wk
    7. I'm upping the prop to 80mg/day

How do these mods look? Thanks again bros, y'all have been more than helpful.

Peace,
    SD

ColdSore is offline Banned
    those changes seem better...

Thread Information