ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member

Anyone else get this while on fina?

I've been on my prop/fina cycle for almost 2 weeks now at 100mg prop and 50mg fina ed. About the 3rd or 4th day I noticed that I would get intense chills. So much so that my jaw would start to hurt from me trying to keep from breaking my teeth because I was shivering so much. I had to put on about 3 shirts, some b-ball shorts, sweats, a beanine, then I layed under my bed covers and turned the heat on. It all went away about 2-3 minutes later and all was good. But it's happened to me a few more times since. Has anyone else had this happen to them while they were using fina? My test is good as I have used it before and know that it's good, and this did not happen while I was on prop only at 100mg ed for 10 weeks. My tren is fina (obviously), and it's the first time I've used fina/tren. Does anyone else get this or is it just me?

thanks in advance for the replys...

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Bump

markas214 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I get chills at night along with sweats. Try taking 600mg of Motrin.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Chills? Hmmm, no. Usually people get night sweats from Fina and have to take layers of clothing off!!! Wait till around weeks 2 or 3. The sides will really be kicking in

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Ive never had chills while on Fina, sweated like a 5 dollar hooker in a gangbang, but never the chills,

Quote Originally Posted by Maraxus
    Ive never had chills while on Fina, sweated like a 5 dollar hooker in a gangbang, but never the chills,
    LMAO!!! bro, now that was funny!

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    yeah bro i got them.it was 80 outside and i was shivering like it was below freezing.like you said it only lasted a few minutes and no matter what i couldnt get warm.then it would go away and id be sweating like a pig.i only experienced this at high doses though 150mg or higher each day.you will have trouble regulating your body temp while running high doses.you said you were only running 50mg/ed.you may just be sensative to it,i wouldnt go any higher if i were you

Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    yeah bro i got them.it was 80 outside and i was shivering like it was below freezing.like you said it only lasted a few minutes and no matter what i couldnt get warm.then it would go away and id be sweating like a pig.i only experienced this at high doses though 150mg or higher each day.you will have trouble regulating your body temp while running high doses.you said you were only running 50mg/ed.you may just be sensative to it,i wouldnt go any higher if i were you
    Great point! You ran 150mg ED? Yikes, at a 100, I turn into the devil. I can't run more than 75mg ED....

Thread Information