Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member

Has anyone tried Meridia?

I have 60 tabs, and I want to know what they are like to deal with. Am I going to be all jacked up and crazy?
    Thanks
    LMK

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Yeah I want to know to, I have a friend that is not that overweight, but she wants to take either Xenical or Meridia. She wants to loose weight before her marriage.

I know Meridia works to supress the appetite, and Xenical makes you go to the bathroom alot.

Bump for more information.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CAUSASIAN
    Yeah I want to know to, I have a friend that is not that overweight, but she wants to take either Xenical or Meridia. She wants to loose weight before her marriage.

I know Meridia works to supress the appetite, and Xenical makes you go to the bathroom alot.

Bump for more information.
    Xenical is a weight loss medication that targets the absorption of fat in your body rather than suppressing your appetite. Xenical is useful for long term use and has been shown to be effective for 1-2 years. (bassically not a cns)

Meridia is a weight loss diet pill in weight loss and the maintenance of weight loss. Meridia along with a reduced-calorie diet, produced significant reductions in body weight. This drug can be habit forming

THanks guys, I know what both of them are, I want to know what Meridia does, I just want to know how it feels when I take it. I guess I should just try one of them. Habit forming.. how, like speed habit forming?

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdawg50
    THanks guys, I know what both of them are, I want to know what Meridia does, I just want to know how it feels when I take it. I guess I should just try one of them. Habit forming.. how, like speed habit forming?
    Well i believe it's a central nervous stimulant. Sorta like amphetamine. Yes. I have never tried it myself.

cool thanks that helps

dale is offline Associate Member
    i lost 35lbs in about 3 months with meridia and cardio along with staying away from taco bell, BK, ETC.

it takes a few days to take effect, i had the 15mg caps (highest available). it didn't spin, or speed me up at all, it just helped me stay away from eating all the sh*t i used to eat. i did about an hour of cardio a day 4 days a week. insurance didn't cover it so it ran me about $80 a month.

Great thanks bro. I have some 10mg's sitting right in front of me. Do you take it 1 time ed or 2wice ed?

CAUSASIAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    i lost 35lbs in about 3 months with meridia and cardio along with staying away from taco bell, BK, ETC.

it takes a few days to take effect, i had the 15mg caps (highest available). it didn't spin, or speed me up at all, it just helped me stay away from eating all the sh*t i used to eat. i did about an hour of cardio a day 4 days a week. insurance didn't cover it so it ran me about $80 a month.
    Did you gain your weight back after you stopped?

I tried some today.. wow, I thought it worked great! I want hungry all day, and I had a great workout, and I really stayed away from the junk food

dale is offline Associate Member
    "Did you gain your weight back after you stopped?"
    no it didn't come back, but i watch what i eat and work out. i only took it for two months (1st month 10mg, 2nd month 15mg). it work for about a month after i stopped taking it then "wham" i started to crave sh!t food again. but i have came this far (-35lbs) so i won't give into the dark side again...for now LOL..

after a couple of weeks you might need to take two, i had to go from 10mg to 15mg after the first month but that's because i'm a fool with no dicipline, your milage may vary. i does work though!

fundo is offline New Member
    i live in ny where can i get this stuff is legal

Thread Information