Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 26 of 26
  1. #1
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703

    I Love Dbol!!!!!!!!!!!

    I am in my second week of my cycle (sust, deca and dbol ) and today was my chest day. OH YA!!!!!!!!! My strength went throught the roof and every exercise that I did. I am very much sold on dbol. Dbol is my pal
    I cant wait until the sust and deca kick in. Now I know what they mean when they say that dbol gives you a sense of well-being. I was on a cloud when I left the gym today.

  2. #2
    Latin's Avatar
    Latin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    317
    haha i know the feeling bro!!
    i've using them as kellogs frosties the last week =)
    good luck with ur cycle!

  3. #3
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by Latin
    haha i know the feeling bro!!
    i've using them as kellogs frosties the last week =)
    good luck with ur cycle!
    Ya, I know what you mean. I am doing 45mg aday, 15mg every 4 to 5 hours. Russain dbol rocks the world of anabolics

  4. #4
    bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    199
    how much did your gain from 2 weeks ago till now?

  5. #5
    LimitsAreNothing's Avatar
    LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    333

    sides

    Any sides happenin man? just currious.

  6. #6
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    that's great bro. any bloating?

  7. #7
    djboots's Avatar
    djboots is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    499
    i used d-bol in my first cycle and loved it!!!! this time i used prop to jump start and it is nothing compared to d-bol for a jump start

  8. #8
    Big Slick's Avatar
    Big Slick is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Southwest
    Posts
    153
    I'm in my third week of d-bol/test cycle and I love it too.
    I'm up 15 pounds with good stregth gains. Fun stuff...

  9. #9
    Starkraven is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    137
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickster#1
    I am in my second week of my cycle (sust, deca and dbol ) and today was my chest day. OH YA!!!!!!!!! My strength went throught the roof and every exercise that I did. I am very much sold on dbol. Dbol is my pal
    I cant wait until the sust and deca kick in. Now I know what they mean when they say that dbol gives you a sense of well-being. I was on a cloud when I left the gym today.
    thats ****in funny man, "dbol is my pal" with a bouncing banana LOL!

  10. #10
    frank_frank's Avatar
    frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    FLORIDA
    Posts
    1,192
    any bad lower back pumps???

  11. #11
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    That's because D-bol is known to increase dopamine levels which makes you feel good...

    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i get genuinely high off of dbol. my favorite recreational drug. i feel like a god

  12. #12
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Sweet can't wait to be on my 2nd and 3rd week of dbol ..Im going on my 3rd day,lol
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ED ,1-14 test E 600mg EW, 1-12 deca 300mg EW

  13. #13
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    man all this talk is making me anxious to start my cycle which will be kicked off with some DBOL !!! lol..

  14. #14
    magicstick2003's Avatar
    magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,070
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    Sweet can't wait to be on my 2nd and 3rd week of dbol ..Im going on my 3rd day,lol
    1-4 Dbol 30mg ED ,1-14 test E 600mg EW, 1-12 deca 300mg EW
    lol nice cycle.. exact same thing im going to be doing.. different lengths but same dosing.

  15. #15
    thejuiceisloose's Avatar
    thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    1,968
    Thx giving it a try see how it goes, what's your cycle looking like?

  16. #16
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    Any sides happenin man? just currious.
    No sides. No bloating either. But I am also doing 10mg nolva aday and 1.25mg femera every other day. I drink an average of a gallon of water daily and I also sleep like a little baby. In less than 2 weeks I put 30lbs on my bench with 4 extra reps on that. All my lifting exercises dramatically came up today. I can definately feel the dbol doing its magic in my body, my muscles. The only side to speak of is my nuts are shrinking pretty fast all of a sudden, but I will be incorporating some tongkat ali into my regimen. I eat like a horse, 4500 to 5000 cals, 450 to 500 grams protien, daily and eating fairly clean. So far I am extremely happy with my cycle. As I said, I cant wait until the sust and deca kick in

  17. #17
    Nickster#1's Avatar
    Nickster#1 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Need to know basis.
    Posts
    703
    Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    any bad lower back pumps???
    So far I havent experienced any lower back pumps, back the middle of my back has been bothering my the last couple of days. I dont know if its the dbol though.

  18. #18
    Duma's Avatar
    Duma is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    307
    besides the fact that d-bol is every day, why dont more people use the injectable version...its easier in your body and probably packs more punch....plus its not like youre sticking yourself every day for 8 week, only 3-4....

  19. #19
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    You couldn't be more wrong... It's a 17AA steroid meaning it needs
    to pass thru your liver twice... once to enter your blood stream and
    once leaving.... Injectable D-bol is one of the biggest wastes of time
    and money you could ever use... If you have it just drink it you'll get
    the same results that way without alot of extra scar tissure from all
    the injecting... Plus because of the short halflife you need to shoot
    it 2x per day... Yeah that's right twice everyday... You really should
    research your information before posting on a open message board
    as fact, because your facts are dead wrong... learn the game player...

    Quote Originally Posted by Duma
    besides the fact that d-bol is every day, why dont more people use the injectable version...its easier in your body and probably packs more punch....plus its not like youre sticking yourself every day for 8 week, only 3-4....

  20. #20
    thick one is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    296
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You couldn't be more wrong... It's a 17AA steroid meaning it needs
    to pass thru your liver twice... once to enter your blood stream and
    once leaving.... Injectable D-bol is one of the biggest wastes of time
    and money you could ever use... If you have it just drink it you'll get
    the same results that way without alot of extra scar tissure from all
    the injecting... Plus because of the short halflife you need to shoot
    it 2x per day... Yeah that's right twice everyday... You really should
    research your information before posting on a open message board
    as fact, because your facts are dead wrong... learn the game player...
    exactly what i was thinking...

  21. #21
    ColdSore's Avatar
    ColdSore is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by buff87
    You couldn't be more wrong... It's a 17AA steroid meaning it needs
    to pass thru your liver twice... once to enter your blood stream and
    once leaving.... Injectable D-bol is one of the biggest wastes of time
    and money you could ever use... If you have it just drink it you'll get
    the same results that way without alot of extra scar tissure from all
    the injecting... Plus because of the short halflife you need to shoot
    it 2x per day... Yeah that's right twice everyday... You really should
    research your information before posting on a open message board
    as fact, because your facts are dead wrong... learn the game player...
    right on...

    d-bol needs to really even be administered even more than 2 times ed...i shoot for every 4 hours

  22. #22
    Sage's Avatar
    Sage is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    SAGEVILLE City
    Posts
    2,149
    yes, dbal is a great thing, only i run it always at the end of each cycle.....more boost that way for me personally.

  23. #23
    Jack87's Avatar
    Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    6,148
    Just read my post again and i didn't mean to come off so hard on
    the bro must have been extra grumpy this morning for some reason...
    But they be the facts jack... If you're gonna post up info at least
    research it first or have the experience of using to judge for yourself...

  24. #24
    RoNNy THe BuLL's Avatar
    RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    2,968
    I liked how D-Bol's effect became noticeable within days, but I'd never run it again.

    IMO, waste of money.

  25. #25
    wired-up's Avatar
    wired-up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Inside a 3cc Dart
    Posts
    660
    Quote Originally Posted by RoNNy THe BuLL
    I liked how D-Bol's effect became noticeable within days, but I'd never run it again.

    IMO, waste of money.
    why do you say that?

  26. #26
    needle's Avatar
    needle is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CeN CAL
    Posts
    1,222
    Love the strength gains hated the sides but im different then most!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •