imnice is offline New Member

Drinking Test Suspension

Since You Can Drink Winny, You Can Probably Drink Test Suspension ,right! Well Im Asking , Im Thinking About Trying To Drink It . I Shoot Everything Else And Im Tired Of Scar Tissue So I Would Love To Drink Suspension ! If Anyone Has Please Let Me Know Your Results ! Thanks

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i assume you're joking. but in case you're not then no you can't drink it. It is not 17aa

imnice is offline New Member
    Im Not Joking ! I Figured It Was Made Like Winstrol , I Heard Awhile Back That You Can Drink It

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imnice
    Im Not Joking ! I Figured It Was Made Like Winstrol , I Heard Awhile Back That You Can Drink It

nope u cant. it is bioavailable as a oral.

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    maybe you think this because the properties are similar to winstrol ? But like symatech said, no you can't drink it.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    there are sublingual tabs, but they're not really that effective, and you don't swallow them.. just hold them under your tounge. What you could do is shoot the stuff up into your rectum, believe it or not, and hold it for about 30 mins. I'm not talking about using a needle, i mean treating it like an aenima. That will work, although it'll be pretty annoying.

youknowme is offline Member
    Yuck...drinking suspension. Why even think of it, inject bro...inject...

musclehead1 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    there are sublingual tabs, but they're not really that effective, and you don't swallow them.. just hold them under your tounge. What you could do is shoot the stuff up into your rectum, believe it or not, and hold it for about 30 mins. I'm not talking about using a needle, i mean treating it like an aenima. That will work, although it'll be pretty annoying.

are you talkin about the same test suspension that you can shoot IM?

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Don't worry bro, I asked the a similar question when I first started on this board over 2 years and 30lbs ago. You have no need to worry about injecting. It will eventually be the easiest thing you do (especially doing shoulder shots). Just go ahead and shoot. You will be stoked when you do.

starvan is offline New Member
    i´m on my 7th day of test suspension, 50 mg a day, and i dont think i´m feeling anything special , shouldnt i notice a increase of sex drive and a big increase of stregth already?? its strange cause i´m not feeling anything special..
    any ideas?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imnice
    Since You Can Drink Winny, You Can Probably Drink Test Suspension ,right! Well Im Asking , Im Thinking About Trying To Drink It . I Shoot Everything Else And Im Tired Of Scar Tissue So I Would Love To Drink Suspension ! If Anyone Has Please Let Me Know Your Results ! Thanks
    THis post is a contradiction and I smell a newbie that is afraid of needles. If you have been doing gear long enough to be "tired of scar tissue", then you would know that winny is a 17aa that passes through the liver but test taken oraly would be useless. Also, you shoot once a week into each area and you won't get scar tissue. Just be straight and say you wantto avoid sticking yourself. That said, don't worry bro, it doesn't hurt and after the first time, youll actually look forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by starvan
    i´m on my 7th day of test suspension, 50 mg a day, and i dont think i´m feeling anything special , shouldnt i notice a increase of sex drive and a big increase of stregth already?? its strange cause i´m not feeling anything special..
    any ideas?

are u injecting twice a day?

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    THis post is a contradiction and I smell a newbie that is afraid of needles. If you have been doing gear long enough to be "tired of scar tissue", then you would know that winny is a 17aa that passes through the liver but test taken oraly would be useless. Also, you shoot once a week into each area and you won't get scar tissue. Just be straight and say you wantto avoid sticking yourself. That said, don't worry bro, it doesn't hurt and after the first time, youll actually look forward to it.

call me sick or whatever u want, but when im on cycle i look foward to shooting my fina ED. shooting ED also gives me a mental edge.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    call me sick or whatever u want, but when im on cycle i look foward to shooting my fina ED. shooting ED also gives me a mental edge.
    i'm with you bro, love those ed shots. Nothin like a shot of juice in the mornin to start the day. everybody loves the needle dont they

R.Gotti is offline Banned
    great salad dressing, next time I gonna try GH for a fancy salad.

Thread Information