CYKOTIK is offline Associate Member

Question Does prop normally do this?

I did a delt shot yesterday of 75mg and now its sore and has a bit of a pink and red patch just under the injection site.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CYKOTIK
    I did a delt shot yesterday of 75mg and now its sore and has a bit of a pink and red patch just under the injection site.
    Yes, the high BA content in prop makes it a bitch of a shot. The only time you should worry is when it becomes warm to the touch and you develop a fever. Otherwise, it's just the BA giving you the sides/pain.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    ohh yeah,, prop hurts for a few days as long you keep an eye on the site of injestion and it doesnt turn all red and get hot your all right. I wouldnt be worried though that sh!t burns for a while and then slowly fades away.

So if it gets a bit warm thats ok ? i do have some anti-biotics from an infection i had last time if it gets really red and hot i should take em ?

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    do you have a temp?

So if it gets a bit warm thats ok ? i do have some anti-biotics from an infection i had last time if it gets really red and hot i should take em ?
    Absolutely not. You need a full course of antibiotics otherwise you will create a resistant strain of bacterial infection. Just chill and you will see it goes away in a couple days. If you get a fever, then go see a doc but DO NOT self medicate with antibiotics.

nah havent got a temp but have a sore throat but now gone a little and a bit of the flu feeling last night

if its a light red patch thats a bit warm, will it go away normally in a couple of days? it hurts and burns abit when i flex my tri

if its a light red patch thats a bit warm, will it go away normally in a couple of days? it hurts and burns abit when i flex my tri
    Yes the flu symptoms are normal. It is completely normal to burn when you flex it. the muscle tissue is irritated by the high BA test prop requires to keep it in suspension.

Thread Information