mikek1067 is offline New Member

never used before. what should i start out with?

i have never used any steroid before and i dont like needles.so im only willing to use oral tabs.what would be better,dbol ,anadrol , winstrol tabs?and how do i use nolvadex and when?
    Last edited by mikek1067; 10-13-2004 at 08:40 PM.

XposedLabs is offline New Member
    I personally wouldnt recommend an oral only cycle. But if your going to run an oral, I would run Drol. Its effects are much better then Dbol and the toxicity is a bit overrated. There has been many studies showing this. You will explode and if you do PCT properly you should keep alot of your LBM. BTW, there is no magic property of orals that dont allow you to kee your LBM. However it is easier to loose it during the time you stop andyour natural test gets going, without running another hormone such as test..So If I can convince you to run Test with your cycle, at least consider a 1-test transdermal. Or some testosterone base powder in a transdermal. These are both options to you that you dont have to PIN. Nolvadex should be started the day right after your last pill and transdermal application.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    I know a few guys who are SCARED of needles too, so they use 6 weeks of D-bol and Winny together at 50mg with lots of milk thistle. I'll warn you like I warn them, most orals are liver toxic especially those 17-alfa alkylated orals. Dude to some research.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    alot of people will say if you are not ready for needles, your not ready to juice..

Thats true however everyone is entitled to have a phobia about pinning. That doesnt mean they cant be a chemical genius at the same time!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    alot of people will say if you are not ready for needles, your not ready to juice..
    Bingo...................

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by XposedLabs
    Thats true however everyone is entitled to have a phobia about pinning. That doesnt mean they cant be a chemical genius at the same time!
    An all oral cycle would end up being pretty hard on someone's liver over time. If someones phobia is needles then they have no bussiness thinking about AAS yet.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    An all oral cycle would end up being pretty hard on someone's liver over time. If someones phobia is needles then they have no bussiness thinking about AAS yet.
    Couldn't have said it better

Well it kinda ties into the same thing when people start making homebrew tren in a transdermal. They arent ready to inject EOD. So they shouldnt be taking AAS then?
    I dont mean to argue but I dont think not wanting to pin makes you unfit to run a cycle. I know alot of people that know more then half the people on these boards that are to scared to actually pin a cycle. They are more fit than anyone to run one. I think the knowledge someone has on the subject determines rather or not they are ready.
    In this case, and all oral cycle question, he doesnt seem ready. I agree.

mikek1067 is offline New Member
    its not like im scared of needles.I have nobody to show me how to use a needle

Try www.spotinjections.com that helps out a lot

dale is offline Associate Member
    i have a nurse from a local hospital that said she will stick me, i think she just wants to see my butt!

Well that's some motivation to do some AS, lol, **** tell her to come over here, only if she's pretty. Im tired of doing my own injections.

seanw is offline Banned
    Mike.. Lots of us didnt have anyone to show us how to use a needle. Have a look at that site and when you are ready have a go. You will be very, very surprised how farking easy it is. After sh!tting my pants for days befoew I did my first, when I was finished I wondered what all the fuss was about.
    Last edited by seanw; 10-13-2004 at 10:24 PM.

gya321 is offline Member
    My first shot I didnt even wait for my buddy to come over to show me how. I had to just do it. I looked at instructions and the main page of this years ago. Its not a big deal to do it.

BlueCollar is offline Banned
    start with a ton of reading, then get the guts to shoot.
    oral only cycles are NOT the way to use juice. You will shut yourself down.

Quote Originally Posted by mikek1067
    i have never used any steroid before and i dont like needles.so im only willing to use oral tabs.what would be better,dbol,anadrol, winstrol tabs?and how do i use nolvadex and when?

meat is offline Associate Member
    do some research on this site on inj. methods ,... open a can of man and stab yourself.

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    if you are going to just do an oral i would say anavar ,because i hear it's the safest. although it will burn a hole in your pocket. i don't think it coverts to estrogen either.

mitch428cj is offline Member
    Dont fear the needle lol The needle is your friend

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seanw
    Mike.. Lots of us didnt have anyone to show us how to use a needle. Have a look at that site and when you are ready have a go. You will be very, very surprised how farking easy it is. After sh!tting my pants for days befoew I did my first, when I was finished I wondered what all the fuss was about.
    agreed. i was so scared of needles i had to get the missus to do the first shot. by shot two i'd jabbed myself in the glute - piece of pie.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    Dude, I've to 2 words for you....Re-Search!!!

tdawg is offline Associate Member
    i used a oral cycle as my first becuase i had no resources besides my source, who was a kid my age, to ask questions. i did gain alot on a ramped d-bol cycle but i lost alot of it cuz i obv didnt know what i was doing. do it right. get some information. research. ask question. develop a injectable cycle that u can handle. i suggest using test-e because its a long ester and good for your first time. good luck

Thread Information