AnabolicAlien Guest

Another FINA question - Binders, etc.

I've been shooting 100mg ed of homebrewed fina acetate for the past 15 days.

I've notice that my resting heart rate is up quite a bit, insomnia, and in general I feel like SH!T.

Does other tren do this? I'm wondering if it's the binder or the acetate that's responsible for the crappy feeling and increased heart rate. I know of at least two tren esters out there and was wondering if users experienced the same as the acetate?

And when do I start seeing gains from the tren? My weight is the same and strength is up a bit.

A.A.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, for the first 4ish weeks of my run with Prop/Tren I felt like complete and total sh*t. Feelings of depression, paranoia, anger, mood swings, generaly not myself it was really horrible. But somewhere between week 5 and week 6 (just in the middle of week 6 now) things started looking wayyy up.

I feel great now, still very aggressive and edgey but I'm not depressed, paranoid or have mood swings nearly as bad as before. My libido is higher than it was on Test alone which blew me away, I'm even more confident and outgoing on Tren it seems like.

Maybe the levels of Tren in your system have to stablize before the sides even out. Stick with it bro you'll be glad you did, I thought about dropping it at times but its been worth it! I think I mentioned before I'm using 75mg Tren /ED along with 120mg Test Prop /ED. I may up to 100mg Tren later but I'm undecided, at the moment the sides are very manageable though.

As for gains my strength is indescribable, I feel like a god weight gain has been slow going, I'm losing A LOT of bf though, while staying the same weight so I can only assume muscle is replacing it. I'm probably up 8-10lbs since I started in total weight but more like 15lbs in muscle mass if you subtract the fat lost.

AnabolicAlien Guest

thx...

thx man.. i knew you'd reply.

i'm going to stick with it. wish i had some benzo's or hydrocodone though
    i'm afraid to drink on this stuff. i've never been a mean drunk and don't want to be.

A.A.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Not sure about drinking, I don't do much of it on cycle, I have used a few tabs of hydro/codiene though on really bad days just sucks the endurance right out of you.

Just try to keep busy with whatever you can find to do and try not to think too much lol for me the issues I had were mainly psychological, I'd get thinking and before I knew it I was down about something really dumb.

AnabolicAlien Guest

groovy....

It's weird b/c I go to the gym feeling like ASS and then see how my strength has shot up. So I go there not wanting to work out and then realize how much stronger I've gotten... Physically I personally haven't noticed a difference and weight is the same.

A.A.

Thread Information